Future Events What will happen to Zoro?

It would feel weird if he’s strong enough to challenge Zoro
That would make him at least Tobi Roppo level or something like that
Especially a Zoro that has reopened kaidos wound
So does Zoro just low - mid diff him?
Orochi has a powerful mythical Zoan fruit. No matter how weak he is in base, his DF gives him so much power and strength that he should be YC lvl. Plus if the multiple heads have different personalities, that means each of them will be different to Orochi....who will be the main head that cowers behind them.

His DF would give him durable scales like Kaido's. A healing factor, and elemental powers of a Yamato no Orochi. He will be a hard fight, and Orochi will also be pissed off due to Kaido's betrayal so he would go all out.

With OP fruits....yah. Plus like I said, his heads probably have different personalities and different fighting prowess to him. So techincally other people will be fighting for him. Anyways just a theory.....
This is not how it exactly works Chrono, lol. A devil fruit isn't making you yonko level, unless you were already high commander material and you also took Sugar's at the same time.

Any yonko can one shot a lot of high tiers before they get to use Sugar's power.

Furthermore, there's no evidence hax works with every character by ignoring power difference. What I mean is that it's yet not totally clear whether or not haki is totally insignificant when it comes countering hax.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Orochi has a powerful mythical Zoan fruit. No matter how weak he is in base, his DF gives him so much power and strength that he should be YC lvl. Plus if the multiple heads have different personalities, that means each of them will be different to Orochi....who will be the main head that cowers behind them.

His DF would give him durable scales like Kaido's. A healing factor, and elemental powers of a Yamato no Orochi. He will be a hard fight, and Orochi will also be pissed off due to Kaido's betrayal so he would go all out.
...you're trolling, right? Or is this the last desperate grasps of a man who's afraid his headcanons are about to be shattered into a thousand tiny pieces?

Orochi's durability has no hype, he's not portrayed as a competent fighter even when he's enraged (look at him during the banquet where he "kills" Komurasaki), no proof he has elemental powers, no proof he has healing factor, and from what we've seen he has shit stats across the board. A fodder with a DF is still a fodder.

Momonosuke and Hiyori have a better chance at being the ones to take out a revived Orochi.

...you're trolling, right? Or is this the last desperate grasps of a man who's afraid his headcanons are about to be shattered into a thousand tiny pieces?

Orochi's durability has no hype, he's not portrayed as a competent fighter even when he's enraged (look at him during the banquet where he "kills" Komurasaki), no proof he has elemental powers, no proof he has healing factor, and from what we've seen he has shit stats across the board. A fodder with a DF is still a fodder.

Momonosuke and Hiyori have a better chance at being the ones to take out a revived Orochi.
Dude tanked a Zeus Tempo attack.

You know what....im done hyping up Orochi. Since inevitably I'll have to start downplaying him for being Zoro's opponent. But it's nice to be the only person who believed in his worth. I can already see Ztards will be using my arguments when Zoro vs Orochi does happen.....

Whateves.

Dude tanked a Zeus Tempo attack.

You know what....im done hyping up Orochi. Since inevitably I'll have to start downplaying him for being Zoro's opponent. But it's nice to be the only person who believed in his worth. I can already see Ztards will be using my arguments when Zoro vs Orochi does happen.....

Whateves.
well duh, people here can see your hidden agenda here. You sanji fanboys would definitely shit on zoro if zoro fights orochi. That's why people don't believe you here. They know who you are and your intention to keep bringing the orochi stuff

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
well duh, people here can see your hidden agenda here. You sanji fanboys would definitely shit on zoro if zoro fights orochi. That's why people don't believe you here. They know who you are and your intention to keep bringing the orochi stuff
It’s also nice that he admits that he downplays anything regarding Zoro. Not that it wasn’t obvious before, but he straight up says his bias makes him devalue anything Zoro.

It’s kinda sad.

It’s also nice that he admits that he downplays anything regarding Zoro. Not that it wasn’t obvious before, but he straight up says his bias makes him devalue anything Zoro.

It’s kinda sad.
Pretty much. I don't really see how purposefully downplaying a character cannot deemed as a toxic behaviour. Two weights and two measures, double standards indeed I see overall.