Future Events What will happen to Zoro?

Since we know that Zoro, along with Luffy and Kidd got separated from the rest, and it's a given that he lost, who do you think he will run into? Or what will happen to him?

Edit: Aight, he's not lost, but either way, what do you think will happen with Luffy, Zoro and Kidd the next chapter, since their disguises are blown?

Edit2: Well, we know the answer know. So what will happen to Zoro in the upcoming chapters?

Last edited:
Zoro is set to solo King and then help out Luffy in taking out Kaido, at least going by Enma and Oden portrayal.

Someone else will take care of Yamato, F6 or Orochi.
Nevermind the fact that luffy was on deaths door and had to be carried by pekoms after katakuri. I dont see zoro having an easier time than his captain did to be honest.
But narrativeley speaking , isnt zoro's grudge more directed towards orochi than any of the beast pirates? He didnt even utter kaido's name once nor interacted with him. Whereas kidd,luffy and law interacted with the man. Idk, id love for zoro to participate in the kaido fight but if he does, then he cant have fought king before because he would lack the stamina to do so.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
who do you think he will run into? Or what will happen to him?
Zoro's going to find the Booze supply room in order to raid all the alcohol but he's gonna find another person raiding the place.

This will be the first image of one of the numbers. (Remember Queen said the Numbers were alcoholics who become more unruly as they get drunk)

And then Zoro's gonna LOW DIFF the fool

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro's going to find the Booze supply room in order to raid all the alcohol but he's gonna find another person raiding the place.

This will be the first image of one of the numbers. (Remember Queen said the Numbers were alcoholics who become more unruly as they get drunk)

And then Zoro's gonna LOW DIFF the fool
Nah zoros gonna find benson whose just a kid run into whose who and win the right to challenge king.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Oh i understand that, i just dont think fighting king then fighting kaido with the others is feasible. Its one or the other imo. I mean luffy litteraly couldnt move after it was done.
Understandable. I just think when all is said and done, Zoro will contribute in the defeat of the Beast Pirates more than Orochi, is all. Not that it necessarily means he fights both King and Kaido.

Who's Who is Killer opponent
Sasaki is Jinbe's opponent
Black Maria is Robin's opponent
Drake is a traitor
Page One is Sulong Bepo oppont
Ulti is Nami's opponent

The calamities, Smoothie and Snack are too strong fpr a warm up matchup, Yamato is too important and Daifuku is too cool.

I can see him fight Orochi's strongest samurai as warm up