Future Events What will happen to Zoro?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Didnt you just try to make logical points as to why Zoro and Kanjuro will be battling?
:choppawhat:
omg i am sorry i hurt your feelings. OK??? i don't know what else to say my theories ar 95% correct should i just stop posting them?? I am doing you guys a favor posting my theories because they always come true. Think of my theories are cannon if you hate waiting for new chapter.

omg i am sorry i hurt your feelings. OK??? i don't know what else to say my theories ar 95% correct should i just stop posting them?? I am doing you guys a favor posting my theories because they always come true. Think of my theories are cannon if you hate waiting for new chapter.
why would my feelings be hurt on a forum, watching you lose your shit over some meaningless comments on here is the most entertaining way to enter my weekend.

Can I get a footnote citation on your theories being 95% corrent hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Why would you stop posting theories, you should keep posting them, I will always enjoy left field theories.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
why would my feelings be hurt on a forum, watching you lose your shit over some meaningless comments on here is the most entertaining way to enter my weekend.

Can I get a footnote citation on your theories being 95% corrent hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Why would you stop posting theories, you should keep posting them, I will always enjoy left field theories.
ok i accept ur apology just dont do it again in the future. always learn from ur mistakes.

The problem with Sanji vs Drake is that after we know that Drake is Marine spy, i hardly see him as SH enemy. Their fight would end up with 1 clash and nothig more. But Sanji need a W before his big fight with Queen. So maybe Sanji vs Sasaki, Daifuku or P1 round 2
Im also thinking rematch with PO to just put him in his place, bec PO seems like the kind of childish character that would get angry and complain and want revenge