Future Events What will happen to Zoro?

I bet three dolla Canadian he marries perona, inherits Mihawks fortune when Shanks defeats him so Zoro defeats Shanks with the black sword and Luffys like traumatize so he goes and sleeps with Perona and Franky makes a sex tape and the shit goes grand and red line viral causing Zoro to self inflict his own death

I think Zoro’s either gonna find Yamato or run into Who’s who. Maybe both.

But that’s not gonna be his main fight this arc, His main fight is going to be against King. I think King is either gonna find Zoro with Yamato or he’s gonna run into Zoro after Zoro’s beaten Who’s who.

Now Zoro having a play in Kaido’s defeat Could still happen but I think it’s less likely if Zoro has an all-out fight with Kaido. Just look at Luffy after his fight with Katakuri, Zoro will likely be on that level after his fight with King.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Now Zoro having a play in Kaido’s defeat Could still happen but I think it’s less likely if Zoro has an all-out fight with Kaido. Just look at Luffy after his fight with Katakuri, Zoro will likely be on that level after his fight with King.
Zoro is usually in much better condition than Luffy after his fights. When he figures out his opponents he usually beats them rather easily.