Speculations What will Hiyori's Role in Onigashima be?

S

Sugimoto 14

Hiyori the Komurasaki. Momonosuke's sister. Zoro's future wife.

She hasn't done much so far. But I believe she will play an extremely prominent role in the conclusion of Wano. Could she be the silhouette next to the Samurai? What about Momotaro? Wano's plot is heavily tied to Momotaro (as you all know), and we have Momotaro (Momonosuke), Dog (Yamato), Monkey (Luffy), and the Oni (Kaido). But who is the pheasant that will help take down Kaido? I believe it is Hiyori. Her dress and fan are like the feathers of a bird, and she is closely tied with the other characters of Momotaro.

I don't think Marco will face off in the end against Kaido, but rather Hiyori will show up on the rooftop alongside Luffy, Momonosuke, and Yamato to fight against Kaido in the end. Does she actually have combat abilities hidden, or a powerup in store? I'm optimistic she will be more than a damsel in distress in the end.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I think she's got Ame or something for Orochi. There are already enough characters on the ground for the purpose of keeping that wet wet for Zoro
Yeah Momo needs to use that sword. His role seems heavily oriented towards offing Orochi this arc after having some weird interaction with Kaido which should not prove that fruitful but Hiyori looks like #1 contender for lending the sword also considering she is a relative to Momo.

Yeah Momo needs to use that sword. His role seems heavily oriented towards offing Orochi this arc after having some weird interaction with Kaido which should not prove that fruitful but Hiyori looks like #1 contender for lending the sword also considering she is a relative to Momo.
He needs to own that sword, and he will after the battle. Right now he's complete garbage and I'm dying of laughter as I see people keep arguing that he should somehow fight Kaido in Zoro's place.

But he doesn't have Ame with him and he'd be far too scared to even go get it. If she brought it she'd use it because she certainly wouldn't have counted on him for any reason

If the shilloutte person is hiyori then i can see the scenario when she is assisting the alliance by some way to fight againts kaido like healing zoro when the drug effect is finished after the fight vs king is done, the climax battle against kaido will take place at flower capital after all.