Break Week What will say Zoro: I'm gonna fight against Kaido or King

Kaido or king

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did I say, "Marco screwing him over"? I meant Perospero. King and Marco should be around the same level.
They aren't obviously. A base Marco using phoenix sometimes went against both Queen and King at the same time. Yes, he had problems, but it was still a 2v1. If King=Marco then with Queen's help Marco should've been defeated some time ago.

Kaido took some damage when Raizou used the catch and throw Boro Breath from the scroll at him, so Fire Damge probably does affect him to some extent, at least enough to serve as a distraction if there's enough heat.
Yeah, but that was Kaido’s own attack that did that damage, not Raizo. An attack that levelled a mountainside and had a load of characters, Sanji, included, scrambling for cover. That’s not something Sanji could replicate outside maybe his top move, and even then- Boro Breath didn’t do all that much damage to Kaido either.
It still matters a lot who wears the RS. Sanji's siblings with their RS's were weaker than Sanji is right now without his.
To an extent. An attack that will go through Judge’s RS will go through Sanji’s RS. It then goes to the body underneath, to see how much protection that will give. That’s not really an area of expertise for Sanji- that’s one reason why the nimble CoO fighter got a RS that protects him from attacks in the first place. It’s a powerup that’s putting him up into fighting YCs, but not Yonko’s.

He’s certainly stronger than his siblings, none of whom would be able to do what he’s about to do against Queen. But he’s still not up to fighting two of the strongest people in the world, that’s why he hasn’t and is instead dealing with, not even Kaido’s strongest man, but his second strongest.

That's why i think he'd only be able to play a support role. Move around a lot and serve as a distraction, and get less mobile allies in position to land their attacks. Maybe also perform some Combo attacks with Zoro where he launches Zoro at high speed to boost the strength of his attacks and how fast he manages to land them
I don’t really think he’s shown enough to say he could run distraction on Kaido and Big Mom. Law’s the king of support fighters (and just generally a stronger fighter than Sanji) and even he struggled against the pure firepower on display from Kaido and Big Mom.

:josad:

We should be hyping King through the roof right now my fellow disciples, Kaido's head isn't going anywhere. But instead you guys are just giving ammos to the candies for no reason by denying the obvious.

:lawsigh:
They should keep their ammo in the pocket. Or did they forget about the Sanji will join the fight against Kaido, Sanji vs King and Queen or Sanji vs King? Lmfao.

King is >>>>>>>> Queen and close to Yonkou level. Bounty means shit
King>Queen, always has been. And bounty doesn't show strength. Stop power scaling using bounties.
The medicine hasn't worked and Zoro is at 10 %
Not 10%, nor 50%. I could see him going to roughly 75-80% high-ball. Zoro isn't a pokemon that can drink a potion to get all his hp back and restore all of his bones. I mean, is there any potion in the OP that recovered a character from being that injured to being full again? I don't think so. Having Zoro tanking Hakai just to be at 100% would rlly underwhelm the Yonkos.

King>Queen, always has been. And bounty doesn't show strength. Stop power scaling using bounties.

Not 10%, nor 50%. I could see him going to roughly 75-80% high-ball. Zoro isn't a pokemon that can drink a potion to get all his hp back and restore all of his bones. I mean, is there any potion in the OP that recovered a character from being that injured to being full again? I don't think so. Having Zoro tanking Hakai just to be at 100% would rlly underwhelm the Yonkos.
Never said he isn't stronger. But people will change into multiple tiers

Denying that Zoro's gonna fight King right now is flat earth stuff not far from Sanji v King. :josad:
I am not denying Zoro vs King. I am just asking what in the frik is Marco going to do? I don't see someone like Marco, who is basically the right hand of WB, someone who has excelent portrayal and some with good feats losing to someone like King.

:josad:

We should be hyping King through the roof right now my fellow disciples, Kaido's head isn't going anywhere. But instead you guys are just giving ammos to the candies for no reason by denying the obvious.

:lawsigh:
There’s not much to wank tbh. We know King is stronger than Queen but he’s not an amazing standout guy yet. Hopefully that changes when he starts to get focus but right now, I’m still more impressed by Zoro’s rooftop performance than the prospect of him beating King.

There’s a lot of potential for King, he’s got that clear-headed, cool secpnd-in-command personality, and staying as Kaido’s number one guy when the organisation is strength based speaks volumes, but he’s yet to do anything that really makes me stand up and think “fuck yeah, can’t wait for Zoro to fight him.”

Never said he isn't stronger. But people will change into multiple tiers
They are not that far but they are not that close neither. If king is a 100, Queen could be 90+ easily.
What I rlly want to see is the "Sanji fought against Queen nerfed". Alr started seeing shit like that lol.

They are not that far but they are not that close neither. If king is a 100, Queen could be 90+ easily.
What I rlly want to see is the "Sanji fought against Queen nerfed". Alr started seeing shit like that lol.
And what if they will confirm that Zoro is indeed at 100 % after magical senzu bean?

There’s not much to wank tbh. We know King is stronger than Queen but he’s not an amazing standout guy yet. Hopefully that changes when he starts to get focus but right now, I’m still more impressed by Zoro’s rooftop performance than the prospect of him beating King.

There’s a lot of potential for King, he’s got that clear-headed, cool secpnd-in-command personality, and staying as Kaido’s number one guy when the organisation is strength based speaks volumes, but he’s yet to do anything that really makes me stand up and think “fuck yeah, can’t wait for Zoro to fight him.”
I see your point and I agree with it. Unlike other rivals that Zoro had, (mostly pre-ts) we all had goosebumps when we saw Zoro's next opponent. But now we look at King and we are like "yeah, could be a good fight but I don't rlly care about it."
Post automatically merged:

I think King, it would be weird for the fighters that went down to go back up.
They pretty much all acknowledged that they couldn't defeat Kaido.
Luffy also went down, all the way down to the sea. Conclusion: Luffy won't go to fight Kaido again.

And what if they will confirm that Zoro is indeed at 100 % after magical senzu bean?
Then I would laugh my ass off at the Yonkos. Took 1 potion from the Pokemon saga to heal one of the strongest attack y'all have. Plis a CoC TB. And it would kinda mess up OP. Imagine Chopper going to each arc with a few senzu beans. He is almost dead? No problem bro, have this and fight back.

im not in for another pica type fight where zoro straight up dog walking him and zoro has limited time to make a black blade and it s def not against KING

Zoro is fighting King

Zoro fans mocked the convoluted reasoning for Sanji vs King when the obvious was right there

Don’t make the same mistake

Yamato is waiting for Luffy.

Kaido sees Luffy as a Joyboy candidate. Kaido is at Wano for a specific reason. All of this is chosen one shit. Zoro doesn’t fit anymore

I see your point and I agree with it. Unlike other rivals that Zoro had, (mostly pre-ts) we all had goosebumps when we saw Zoro's next opponent. But now we look at King and we are like "yeah, could be a good fight but I don't rlly care about it."

Luffy also went down, all the way down to the see. Conclusion: Luffy won't go to fight Kaido again.
Hatchan?
Ohm?

Luffy also went down, all the way down to the see. Conclusion: Luffy won't go to fight Kaido again.

Then I would laugh my ass off at the Yonkos. Took 1 potion from the Pokemon saga to heal one of the strongest attack y'all have. Plis a CoC TB. And it would kinda mess up OP. Imagine Chopper going to each arc with a few senzu beans. He is almost dead? No problem bro, have this and fight back.
So basically nothing new about the Kaidou and Big Mom. Look at the Scabbards... Everyone who escapes WCI and and and.

Chopper never will use such medicine with the side effects. If anything he will perfect it and you really have senzu beans like DB