Future Events What will the Final battle be

What will the Final battle be

• big battle vs blackbeard

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Big battle vs Akainu and the WG

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Big battle vs shanks with shanks being evil and a snitch

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Davy back fight vs shanks with Mihawk being there to fight Zoro.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Both BB and WG

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Depends on what's Oda's plan as we know.

A linear outcome is to see the most prominent D. carries confront one against the other, so Luffy and Teach.

That would make the most sense to me, down the god tiers, long live this.

Against the WG (New Marineford/Marijoa)

- Pirate King Fleet (SH+Barto, Cavendish…)
- Revolutionary Army (Dragon, Sabo, Iva, Bonney…)
- Allies (Kidd, Law if still alive, Capone, WB remnants under Marco, maybe BM pirates under Katakuri
- Allied Nations (Ryugu, Alabasta, Dressrosa, Provence…)
- Lot of fodder pirates/revolutionaries/soldiers

vs

- Imu+Gorosei
- Cipher Pol (0 for sure, probably every other Cipher Pol too)
- SSG
- Navy (Kong, Akainu, Kizaru, Ryukugyu, Fujitora...) idk about Garp and Sengoku
- Lot of Pacifistas
- Lot of fodder WG agents/Marines

Still don't know where to collocate Sword
This is my bet seen what we have right now :kizabat:

I think it’ll probably be the world government because Blackbeard is probably Luffys last test as a pirate and to prove him and his crew are pirate king calibre
Whereas the final battle against the world government will be caused by Luffy finding the one piece and realising the world government must go down.
It makes more sense to me for black beard to be at or before laughtale

The war against WG won't be that simple. If Imu is exposed I'd doubt every marine would follow him against Luffy and co.

I thing we will see a big pirate rumble near Laugh Tale and it will be a 2 part war.

WG vs Sword vs Revolutionary Army and second one would be Luffy + allies vs BB vs every other pirate crew.

Teach is the second Xebec , he is going down before the Government like Xebec was imo . even his battle with Shanks is being build up in these intermission chapters ( 925 and 956 ) .

i think post Wano , SHs will soon be gunning for Blackbeard Pirates who have defeated Mihawk and Red Hair Pirates

i believe Teach will get an Ancient Weapon
( Pluton ) , which will significantly boost his threat level ,

but at the same time i believe World Government basically will have 2 Ancient Weapons lol - Mariejois National Treasure and SSG's weapon

i think Mariejois National Treasure is Uranus tbh . and it will probably be the strongest of 3 Ancient Weapons , because it is more reserved than Poseidon and Pluton

and Luffy having Uranus would heavily kill the tension going into the war with World Government . he already has Poseidon

outside these weapons , the World Government is just a vastly bigger organization than Blackbeard Pirates , and more powerful .

outside MNT and SSG , the World Government still have :
• Imu ( who i believe is based on Ymir , he first living creature in Norse Mythology
whose body parts created the Earth )

i think Imu will truly be what people call "God Tier"

• Gorosei/Five Elders . right now they don't look strong , but maybe they are just out of their primes

- one of them held what looks like Shodai Kitetsu , one of 12 Supreme Grade Blades , and the strongest of 3 Kitetsu Blades

so far the other holders of 12 Supreme Grade Blades are extremely powerful and important individuals in One Piece world
( Mihawk and Whitebeard )

• former Fleet Admiral Kong . this guy is probably giving High Diff to Dragon , one of the most hyped characters .

he'll have Sun Wukong Mythical Zoan imo , potentially the strongest Zoan :

• CP 0 , which has been hyped by Revos
( Dragon and Lindbergh )

Kuzan , who was strong enough to be an Admiral , was originally meant to be a CP 0 agent . making it possible for CP 0 to have an Admiral level member

• and other insane line ups like the Marines will have :
- Tic Tac Toe tier : SSG's weapon > Pluton , because it'll go down after Pluton

- 4 mid top tiers ( Akainu Kizaru Fujitora Ryokugyu ) , although i don't believe Fuji will go against SHs

- 2 low top tiers ( Sengoku and Garp ) , although i believe these two will end up fighting each other tbh

- 5 YC1s ( Chaton Momousagi X Drake Smoker Coby )

- 2 YC2/3s ( Tsuru and John Giant )
--------------------------------------------------------

conclusion : the World Government will stay as the most powerful organization on the planet , and will go down as the last enemy​

if akainu fights luffy after blackbeard, he is getting Bluenoed.

akainu is like jack. he exist to be a measuring stick. luffy faught 3rd and 1st commanders. he doesn't need to fight jack to prove he is above that level any more. and if he did end up fighting jack, it gonna be to show how far above him he is.
the same with akainu, even if you believe he is above big mom (which I don't), he has to be below teach. luffy soloing both yonko proves he is out of akainu league.

for my self I would rather:
-greenbull be an arc antagonist after wano for luffy to beat.
-Kizaru be a hype tool for dragon.(a beatdown)
-fugitora reveling with sword
-and akainu getting stabbed in the back by the world gov. for refusing to go with Cleansing. there is a limit to how far he will persue absulute justice and he has shown far more nuance post time-skip to fight for the gov. regardless of their motivations. which by that point should be revealed to have nothing to do with justice.

for my self I would rather:
-greenbull be an arc antagonist after wano for luffy to beat.
-Kizaru be a hype tool for dragon.(a beatdown)
-fugitora reveling with sword
-and akainu getting stabbed in the back by the world gov. for refusing to go with Cleansing. there is a limit to how far he will persue absulute justice and he has shown far more nuance post time-skip to fight for the gov. regardless of their motivations. which by that point should be revealed to have nothing to do with justice.
Admirals aren't going to be hypetools.
At some point Akainu will have to choose a side between a pirate/revolutionary and an unknown monarch, he could also try a coup
Kizaru in any case will side with Akainu
Aokiji will probably stand with Sword (which again I don't know where to collocate if with marines or with revos)
Fujitora also look near to Sword
While for Ryukugyu there are next-to-no info

Why is "Akainu and the WG" an option?

The final war will obviously be against Imu and the WG, but not against Akainu.

He's way too insignificant for that. At the very best Sabo will deal with him in a sidestory fight.
Akainu is not important lol
Fools should learn from Wano how important scars is in OP. Like whole battle against Kaido is about scar that Oden left. While Luffy is MC, how many people already injure him with death blow? But only Akainu left scar. Would be this important? I'll say that we should think about things that Sakazuki achieved. It's not just injuring Luffy, but killing Ace, who was not only Luffy's brother, but Gol D Roger son. Plus to that Akainu actually killed WB, man who was same strong as Roger. Like Akainu's hype is beyond all.