Future Events What will the Final battle be

What will the Final battle be

• big battle vs blackbeard

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Big battle vs Akainu and the WG

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Big battle vs shanks with shanks being evil and a snitch

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Davy back fight vs shanks with Mihawk being there to fight Zoro.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Both BB and WG

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
Since the beginning of OP a lot of emphasis has been placed upon how D's are enemy of Gods. Gorsei and the marines are the most powerful force in OP verse, not to mention one of the main purpose behind finding Roger's treasure is that the person will get to know the history of Void century which is related to WG and the weapons like Neptune and Posiedon to use against WG. The person is expected to bring justice to the world by defeating World Nobles and end their reign of terror.

With the intro of Imu Sama, we got to see that the shit is even deeper than we thought and there's actually a King behind curtain, who's pulling the strings of OP, with not even FA knowing about it.

On the other hand it looks like by the Eos, BB will be the strongest person in OP, he already has 2 strongest DFs and will probably eat another, which will make defeating him nigh impossible.... Or maybe Imu Sama is on completely another level of strength.
So, honestly can't say who the main villain will be. As a force, definently marines, but as an individual opponent for Luffy, it'll be BB.

forst half of the war, akainu vs luffy and sabo. second half luffy vs Im. SHs vs admrials and vice admirals.
I can see Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe fighting Admirals. But for other SHs to fight VAs, many of them would have to be on YC1 level. As now we know that their are marines like Gion who were candidates for being Admiral and surely others like Coby and Smoker too will be very tough fighters by then.

My head canon
  1. Shanks: At elbaf with the strawhats officially proving their yonko level. Hopefully its a davy back fight
  2. Blackbeard: The battle of who will become pirate king
  3. The world government: post finding the one piece deciding the future of the world
90% of people chant this. But let me ask you, do you think Oda is going to go for something as linear and predictable?

90% of people chant this. But let me ask you, do you think Oda is going to go for something as linear and predictable?
Kinda yeah

I dont think itd make sense for the world government to be defeated before teach and teach before shanks

The world government has to go down after the one piece is found
Teach before/during

Shanks is the only one not set in stone because him getting killed before he meets luffy is still a possibility. Which is arguably even more predominant. Id rather him at least oda go down the route where they actually meet then the other
Plus when it comes to strength i doubt hell be as strong as prime teach

The problem is there are too many characters fit to be the final opponent for Luffy.
BB will prolly be the strongest Yonko with the 3 strongest dfs
Ym is the King(or Queen) of the world and could be the strongest individual
Not to mention there is Sakazuki the FA
I imagine Luffy has to sacrifice one of these fights which I hope is Ym coz he has a personal beef against the other two which he needs to settle

Kinda yeah

I dont think itd make sense for the world government to be defeated before teach and teach before shanks

The world government has to go down after the one piece is found
Teach before/during

Shanks is the only one not set in stone because him getting killed before he meets luffy is still a possibility. Which is arguably even more predominant. Id rather him at least oda go down the route where they actually meet then the other
Plus when it comes to strength i doubt hell be as strong as prime teach
I think it’ll all happen at the same time. Even Dragon might make his move and join the game then :doffytroll:
Post automatically merged:

I just hope that Oda doesn't pull some fate or prophecy shit like Naruto, bcoz that big ass Straw Hat lying in chambers of Mariejois, hints so...
Aye, I hope not.

I guess its possible but if thats the case will the strawhats even fight the world government or will they be busy with the blackbeard pirates?
While dragon and the rest fight the wg instead
We’ll see. What does make sense is that it has to be a groundbreaking event to take down a government. So everything has to hit hard at the same time.

Marineford but on steroids

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I guess its possible but if thats the case will the strawhats even fight the world government or will they be busy with the blackbeard pirates?
While dragon and the rest fight the wg instead
Depends on how powerful and dangerous the Gorosei and Im sama are. These are thus far the biggest threats shown by hype.

There's still Lucci and the CP0 leader but I don't think they will ever be worthy being labeled as EOS material opponents.