Future Events What will the giant robot do?

What will the giant robot do?

• It is more like an armor,and Luffy in giant form will use it

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • It will defeat Kizaru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It will defeat Saturn

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • It will bring the Strawhats outside Egghead

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • It will talk like Zunisha

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
It will sit everyone down at the coffee table and make them talk about their feelings, while it serves cookies and tea.

No, in earnest, I think it is still a little too early to ask this question, since we do not even know who activated it, and what orders it follows. I however would like to dive into this thread next week, when we have seen some actual action from it.

It will sit everyone down at the coffee table and make them talk about their feelings, while it serves cookies and tea.

No, in earnest, I think it is still a little too early to ask this question, since we do not even know who activated it, and what orders it follows. I however would like to dive into this thread next week, when we have seen some actual action from it.
It's the next step that brings SHP closer to the One Piece, apart from Elbaf.

Destroy a shit ton of forces. Pacifista, Ships, Vice Admirals and in the end when the Crew escaped Saturn will one shot it
@Paperchampion23 now that most buster call related issues like the escape path, fleets and Pacifista are solved without the giant making an appearance most of this is confirmed wrong.

At first I thought the Robot is just a simple stalling device but it seems it has a key role to play for this arc.