General & Others What would you do in the One Piece World ?

If you were in the world of One Piece, what would you like to do ? Be a swordsman or a brawler ? Or maybe a peaceful guy ?

Would you eat a df ? Would you be a pirate or a marine ?

Personally I would never eat a Devil Fruit in a world with 90% sea it's STUPID ! I would be stronger with my own strength not cheap tactic.
Basically just eat Kizaru's fruit and become OP ? Nah I would be a Haki beast, pure COA

I would also probably be a pirate since more adventure and freedom than Marine and Revos.
I don't know if I would be a swordsman or not though, probably Nitoryuu Style (like my boi Inosuke)

What about you ?

First have some skill in the east blue
Be a famous pirate in the east blue
Find an empty island and Start a base there turning it into a country
Rule four other islands using it as black market operations
Have a blue paradise
Retire later on
Become a writer, magician/craftsman and historian

I ain't sailing out in the grand line to Fight Warlords, Novas, Yonkos, Marine and other powerful people nah that Luffy Job not mine

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If I was a normal guy in a peaceful island and I wanted to change things I will go directly to enlist in the Marine. It is the easiest way to be strong and a little protected.

Being a pirate is far too dangerous for normal guy.

I will train with the marine and once I will be strong enough I will leave.

I will eat a DF I think too many awesome powers.

Likely a swordsman but with DF so not a pure swordsman who want to be WSS. I want to have a sword for more lethality.

First have some skill in the east blue
Be a famous pirate in the east blue
Find an empty island
Start a base there turning it into a country

I ain't sailing out in the grand line to Fight Warlords, Novas, Yonkos, Marine and other powerful people nah that Luffy Job not mine
I would join the SH Grand Fleet !
First start in Paradise then go island to island make a bank rob to get lot of miney then buy a ship. I would beat the bad pirates get a reputation, do some bounty hunting first so that marines don't eye me.

The strongest coolest loyal people would join my crew.

GOD teleport me to one piece world already I'm ready lol

Unless you are in the Navy, you're a criminal or something along these lines in the real world, then in One Piece you would be just as irrelevant as any other civilian. Which is what I'd probably be since I'm no soldier, criminal or revolutionary in my real life.

(As you can see, I'm the life of the party).

I'd probably try something like Krieg's combat style, using a combination of strength and cheap tricks with poison and seastone.
I think spears are pretty cool also.
I'd eat a DF if I knew what it was beforehand and wasn't one of the really poor adaptability ones.
If I saw Roukishi masters I'd try to copy their techniques while training, Soru, Tekkai, and Geppou are too useful to pass up.