Questions & Mysteries What would you guys do if Zoro doesn't fight Kaido at all?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Someone didn't read my post properly.

And veteran/YC4 level pre enma powerup is a much better assessment than you Z-boys who think Zoro came out of the timeskip high YC level. That's shit tier powerscalling at it's finest.
It really doesnt, enma cant be said to boost anything apart from what he was already good at, so if he can fight yc1s now that means its all on him.

No, I've read your post properly. Unless you mean to tell me that when you said that Zoro needs a powerup against a Yonko Commander he was below Yonko Commanders

you actually meant he was not below Yonko Commanders. :kaidowhat:

Post Enma? It's worse than I thought at the start. Or I assume you made a typo now, or you like verbally slapping yourself.

I am not even going to entertain the rest of your line with anything as it doesn't deserve it.
Read my edit, first one was typed in haste, as I am getting ready for work. :cheers:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Read my edit, first one was typed in haste, as I am getting ready for work. :cheers:
Okie, I understand getting ready for work lol.

I still disagree though. There are explicit differences between Commanders, as I said earlier. You don't jump from being below the weakest to potentially beating the strongest, as well as potentially having enough left in the tank to reopen/scar/etc the guy touted as the potential strongest right now, with the strongest defense in the world, that 4 low to mid high tiers failed to reopen/scar, with Kaido explicitly pointing out they lack power and are not Oden, with a very good foreshadowing of Zoro as the samurai that will do so, with a week of training with a sword.

Nothing , cos Zoro is killing Kaido
Post automatically merged:

And veteran/YC4 level pre enma powerup is a much better assessment than you Z-boys who think Zoro came out of the timeskip high YC level. That's shit tier powerscalling at it's finest.
Zoro came out of the timeskip at YC1 level.
Zoro sent a flying slash with Sandai Kitetsu ( his weakest sword ) while he was under gravity , Fujitora was pushed back.

Post Enma Zoro is another story :goyea:

Last edited:
And Zoro used a 2 sword style named attack against Kyoshiro and it got bitch slapped away. So Kyoshiro >>>> Fujitora then?
But we know there's a difference between slashes that have haki vs those that don't

For example

Zoro used 1080 pound canon to cut through Pica's shoulder.

Yet when Zoro used Haki, his nameless slashes were bisecting Pica clean.

Nameless Haki slash > strongest named slash WITH NO HAKI.

Of course we don't see whether Zoro uses Haki when he tries to cut Fujitora but then again we don't see that doesn't

Fujitora >>>> Kyoshiro obviously. Nameless Haki slash >>>> 720 canon

U are just delusional like others u make it like enma which isn't a black blade like would make Zoro 2 or 3 tiers above his previous level if Zoro fights King and stalemated him he is a YC before that enma so far made him having better CoA control that's it u make it like his CoA level evolved from barrier to penetration haki or some headcanons like that while all of his stats are the same as before with better Haki control but his Haki power and level are the same :denzimote:

J

Jo_Ndule

Current Zoro >DR/PH/FI zoro
Current zoro got enma and trained for 2 weeks
Got stronger

What wano zoro does, doesn't boost DR/FI zoro coz Wano zoro will fight a YC after training with a new PU

If DR Zoro was YC level or near Doffy/King/Marco...then why would Oda give him enma and Training before beating a Commander ?

Luffy didn't need PU and training to heat Doffy and Cracker. Yes he had help but it was against High high tiers not against Dudes like Pica and Apoo.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Current Zoro >DR/PH/FI zoro
Current zoro got enma and trained for 2 weeks
Got stronger

What wano zoro does, doesn't boost DR/FI zoro coz Wano zoro will fight a YC after training with a new PU

If DR Zoro was YC level or near Doffy/King/Marco...then why would Oda give him enma and Training before beating a Commander ?

Luffy didn't need PU and training to heat Doffy and Cracker. Yes he had help but it was against High high tiers not against Dudes like Pica and Apoo.
What commander ? Hes going to kaido