Questions & Mysteries What would you guys do if Zoro doesn't fight Kaido at all?

H

Haoshoku

If anyone ever needs a brief documentary of how much denial there was with Zoro fighting Kaido they should look at the first 10 pages of this thread. It was comedy central.
OEKaneki said:
Continue reading as normal, because it’s absolutely ridiculous to say that Zoro is going to stand in front of Kaido and do anything to him when he is weaker than Luffy was at the beginning of the arc and Luffy got one shot.
Ravagerblade said:
Yeah I guess you would be salty, it's ok, maybe just maybe Zoro will be able to lick the clogs of Sasaki.
Relapse said:
Listen to the fuck boys who love Zoro on here cry
Sanji D Cook said:
I will continue to chat in the forum and probably listen to some Zoro fanboys cry because the hype they built did not come to fruition.
Kucing Pencuri said:
If Zoro doesn't fight Kaido, they can use their imagination that Zoro will beat Kaido, or making meme about Zoro beating Kaido... oh wait, they already did it.

this thread is so savage.
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Just the simple fact that Zoro doesn't fight against Kaido wouldn't be enough to drop one piece for Zoro fan Boys but after that, thousand of fans who have got tired of hearing their BS will slaughter them and amongst them will be me. Zoro fan Boys are already the laughing stock of the community, everybody laughing at them, me and my friends spending our time trolling them very hard, they put the lost nail on their coffin with Zoro Killing Kaido agenda.
Continue reading as normal, because it’s absolutely ridiculous to say that Zoro is going to stand in front of Kaido and do anything to him when he is weaker than Luffy was at the beginning of the arc and Luffy got one shot.

I don’t know how many different ways people need it spelled out to them that the captain’s of the crew are far beyond their subordinates, or that Zoro will never be on the level of dudes Luffy has to contend with, for it to actually stick. This “Zoro’s gonna fight/hurt/kill Kaido” nonsense never had any legs to people that weren’t fanboys.
Maybe you intellectuals could point out exactly the issue with it? Because Zoro has not fought Kaido, and also will never, ever be on the level of people Luffy contends with. Even if he does end up fighting Kaido, Luffy will now and always curb stomp him, as will the people that are Luffy’s rivals.

Also, the two of you quoted someone in a thread where the last comment is from over two months ago. Doesn’t make you look sad at all 😂
Sanji once said that he would cause the most trouble on the Straw Hats for the World Government. Do you take his words at face value and believe them, too?

Don’t play stupid, as if you haven’t been part of this dirtbag website since it’s inception. Saying that no one has ever said that here, a place that’s flooded with Zoro fanboys, is a flat out lie.

Nobody is backtracking. I don’t think Zoro fights Kaido. I don’t think he’ll go from Pica to drawing against Killer to Kaido when Luffy had to go through Doflamingo, ridiculously stronger than Pica, two Yonko commanders, both well above Pica, one of which far above anyone Zoro has fought and far and away above Zoro, only to get oneshot by Kaido. If so, that is bad writing. I said from the beginning that I think Zoro fights King, likely with Killer and maybe Bepo. I still think that is the case. Nobody is backtracking.

Don’t bother quoting me again.
I still don’t think he is, I believe he will be fighting King. Even if he does end up against Kaido, I don’t think he’s going to do anything of note to Kaido, and if he does, it will be bad writing in my opinion. I’ve said why previously.

I’m comparing it because it’s the same. Characters in this series talk a bunch of shit. A lot of the time, they don’t back it up or it’s a bluff. It literally happened to Luffy earlier in the arc, the first time he tried to fight Kaido. Zoro has been victim of it in the past, when he challenged Mihawk and got destroyed with a butter knife. It happens all the time.

Zoro is my second favorite character. I just don’t subscribe to the fanboy bullshit half this site puts out. Try again.

The last half of that is hilarious because that’s actually Luffy’s role. You know, the guy that actually will save Wano and the guy that Kaido actually gives a rats ass about.
Right, because you quoted a months old quote out of kindness and a willingness to have a genuine discussion.

The main character of the series said that he intended to fight Kaido and was going to beat him, and then got squashed the first time he squared up against him. He talked shit, and didn’t pull through. It’s happened many times to many characters in the series, but for some reason, Zoro must be immune to it.

Law and Kid are the two top dogs of the generation behind Luffy and have been separated from all of the rest alongside Luffy as the leaders of it. They’re in another league than Zoro. So, no, I don’t mind. Zoro is not on the level of people Luffy contends with, and never will be.
Not that I presumed reading was your thing, but I never said that I had a problem with Zoro getting a power up, only who it was against. I said it would be bad writing, because it would be, for that power up to lift Zoro from Pica and Killer to Kaido, given that Luffy had to go through Doflamingo, (far stronger than Pica and Killer), Cracker (far stronger than Pica and Killer) and Katakuri (far stronger than Pica and Killer), only to get oneshot by Kaido even after that and then having to go through a training period to stand in front of Kaido and be able to handle him.

All that said, I guess I can’t be surprised anymore that this site is full of trolls, given that the moderators are part of it as well. Do me a favor, and don’t quote me/tag me again either. I’ve already said I’m not interested in rehashing this for the umpteenth time.
Dude, Luffy said that he was going to beat Kaido and then got immediately curbstomped. Stop with this nonsense that Zoro absolutely must be immune from it.

As far as Ryuma and Oden, no, there aren’t any parallels between them and Zoro, at least nothing beyond superficial things. Zoro carried their swords, that’s it. As far as Ryuma cutting a dragon, Zoro did that on Punk Hazard. And it’s funny how you mention Enma being “the sword that mortally wounded him and was untouched for decades,” which is a blatant lie on two counts. It didn’t “mortally wound” Kaido, and it wasn’t the sword to do so. It was one of two, which severely undercuts its significance, on top of the simple fact that simply holding the sword does not make him as strong as Oden, who sailed the entire world on Roger’s ship and was in his prime when he fought Kaido.

Furthermore, Oden does not parallel Zoro at all, he parallels Luffy. And speaking of Luffy, it’s funny how you put more weight on Zoro’s words, than on Luffy’s words, who has an actual feud with Kaido, as opposed to Zoro, who Kaido wouldn’t know from a bag of dirt.

Stop quoting me, man. I’ve had this debate numerous times across numerous threads here, and I’m not interested in relitigating it for the umpteenth time inside this echo chamber.
can not let those go to waste.

Last edited:
this thread is so savage.
Post automatically merged:

can not let those go to waste.
Don't forget these masterpieces
O-tama has a better chance at fighting Kaido than Zolo.
Year of Sanji v2

I'm sure Zolo will make Sake for Kaido

Zoro's final fight this arc will be a rematch with an injured Apoo :sadgrin:
Legendary thread @Jackteo

Getting Zolo fans ready for the disappointment that awaits :catpole:

Just the simple fact that Zoro doesn't fight against Kaido wouldn't be enough to drop one piece for Zoro fan Boys but after that, thousand of fans who have got tired of hearing their BS will slaughter them and amongst them will be me. Zoro fan Boys are already the laughing stock of the community, everybody laughing at them, me and my friends spending our time trolling them very hard, they put the lost nail on their coffin with Zoro Killing Kaido agenda.
Who's slaughter who now