Questions & Mysteries What would you guys do if Zoro doesn't fight Kaido at all?

Continue reading as normal, because it’s absolutely ridiculous to say that Zoro is going to stand in front of Kaido and do anything to him when he is weaker than Luffy was at the beginning of the arc and Luffy got one shot.

I don’t know how many different ways people need it spelled out to them that the captain’s of the crew are far beyond their subordinates, or that Zoro will never be on the level of dudes Luffy has to contend with, for it to actually stick. This “Zoro’s gonna fight/hurt/kill Kaido” nonsense never had any legs to people that weren’t fanboys.
We've a winner

How can i be wrong with a question? :choppawhat:
There is a thread that asked the exact opposite, this one was created just for balancing things out.
I have always been a supporter of the Strawhats vs Kaido after thair 1 vs 1 scenario, and Zoro is a strawhat.:kayneshrug:
You asked what would you do if Zoro doesnt fight Kaido with the savage meme???

And Zoro is fighting Kaido, that's called being wrong

Because Zoro has not fought Kaido, and also will never, ever be on the level of people Luffy contends with. Even if he does end up fighting Kaido, Luffy will now and always curb stomp him, as will the people that are Luffy’s rivals.
yess then Luffy runs out of haki for 10 mins and zoro be saving him at rooftop/wano arc all time. Kid aka self proclaimed rival of luffy by fanboys aint doing shit to kaido yet :perocry:

I'm gonna kill myself and post it on TikTok. And if Usopp doesn't beat Big Mom, I'll chop off my nuts.
Why not kill yourself now and post it at tiktok :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Maybe you intellectuals could point out exactly the issue with it? Because Zoro has not fought Kaido, and also will never, ever be on the level of people Luffy contends with. Even if he does end up fighting Kaido, Luffy will now and always curb stomp him, as will the people that are Luffy’s rivals.

Also, the two of you quoted someone in a thread where the last comment is from over two months ago. Doesn’t make you look sad at all 😂
Clown :gokulaugh:

Looking back the thread, zoro haters sure look stupid af now :milaugh:

i can bet zoro won't fight HYBrid kaidou, only if he gets 1 shot ko
Time to lose again :milaugh:

Honestly why you zoro haters falling for the same mistake, this is not sanji we're talking about.

Last edited:
We must commend Zoro doing what he has done so far to Kaidou. Just like the Scabbards... you're spitting in their faces from their efforts.
Time will tell what the actual damage is etc...
Is it really fighting though? I guess... but it's more like tag teaming ish... not a 1v1. Where it matters.