Questions & Mysteries What would You guys do if Zoro kills Kaido?

I don't know how you think this is going to go so smoothly. On top of Kaido and Big Mom, there is still King, Queen, and Jack (Who is recovering) to contend with. The odds are still stacked heavily against the protagonists.

The scabbards are out of commission, and who is going to be on the alliance side? Luffy, Marco, Law, Zoro, Sanji (possibly) Kid, and Killer. Drakes busy defending Chopper, everyone else will be busy with the Tobbi Roppo, Numbers, and countless fodder.

And then what happens when the rest of the Big Mom pirates show up, because you know they will eventually. For the alliance to win here and now, there will be some major assfuckery to have to take place.
You skip my post bro. :seriously:

i think thats the reason why so many people are theorizing about the blackbeard pirates, or the marines, or the revolutionaries coming in to "help".
That's why I still stand by my prediction that Kizaru with show up with a fleet of Airships.

Didn't even see the notification for it. I'll check it out.

Pathetic ? This is the same dude that had a breakdown because Sanji didn’t do shit in Wci? Look in the mirror if you want to see pathetic
Who tf even are you. You werent even in OJ. Tf are these Ztards writing fanfiction of me or something.
Post automatically merged:

Giving me a whole fake backstory lmao. Irrelevant ass mofo

Last edited: