Future Events What's gonna happen to Kizaru?

Good Kizaru or Bad Kizaru

• Total voters
At the moment, we can look at Kizaru in 2 different ways:

The one who cares about his friend and wants to protect him:

On the other side, we have Admiral Kizaru, who would rather kill his friends than betray the WG:

Which one will we see at the end of the Egghead arc?

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
This is now going to be the defining moment. Depending on how the arc goes, potentially every Marine's life is in danger right now thanks to the presence of the Gorosei. Everyone who's still on the ships is going to witness the 'incident'.

Man, I would love to see an awakening for my boy or at least one final "takes off his glasses" style hurrah. There's also the chance that the Gorosei might tell him to stand down or order him to go after the giants and their ship.
:moonwalk:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Either path will be bad, meaning if he decides to betray the GT a gorosei will kill him and solidify in stone the superiority of the goroseis over the latrintards, if he doesn't want to betray and decides to go against the SHS he will be beaten and defeated again by Yonko Luffy, so he better stay on the ground crying about being beaten by Yonko Luffy.

Flip eventually but the real question is what happens now? 10 minutes is a long time in One Piece land so i wonder what he's doing next at least
Stay inactive or fight Luffy.

I assume that the Labophase won't be touched during those 10 minutes, and Kiz is the most troublesome enemy in this context, since he can easily pass through the barrier, with highly destructive feats he would probably destroy the entire Labophase pretty fast.

Personally, I'd like to see Luffy fight Kiz while the robot holds off the Gorosei.

Stay inactive or fight Luffy.

I assume that the Labophase won't be touched during those 10 minutes, and Kiz is the most troublesome enemy in this context, since he can easily pass through the barrier, with highly destructive feats he would probably destroy the entire Labophase pretty fast.

Personally, I'd like to see Luffy fight Kiz while the robot holds off the Gorosei.
Personally the same. If the Gorosei order Kizaru to destroy what is up there, then Luffy in theory should stop him, but then there is the issue of the Gorosei (whom hopefully the AR holds off).

I am hoping this is how it plays out.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Best ending for Kizaru’s character is him dying here with Vegapunk with his morals remaining slightly ambiguous.

It’s possible that Vegapunk’s message is enough to shake him into doing one decent thing in his life and standing by to let Bonney and co escape. Which could be Uncertain Justice in action. A full betrayal where he stands against the WG, I’m not sure I can see happening, Kizaru’s gone too far in their favour.