Future Events What's gonna happen to Kizaru?

Good Kizaru or Bad Kizaru

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Kizaru killing Vegapunk is kinda a point of no return, I feel like it would be cheap for him to suddenly betray WG after he already KILLED his good friend!

Like I won't deny it could happen, but if he was going to betray it should ha been before that

I also suspecting that Kizaru won't make past his arc... There's too many connections here, past this Kizaru would be just a future match up for someone in the future, not really a character
Completely agree, well said. He cannot be redeemed for what he did to vegapunk, bonney and kuma especially. But even sentomaru too.

Yellow is often associated with cowardice too, hence the term Yellow belly. Funnily fitting right now.

The best he can and should get is a pseudo redemption by death imo. Oda will never give him the character development and story arc he truly deserves and did deserve too.

I actually hate that I entertained the kizaruber memes and kizaru to join. At least Kuzan SPARED Saul and Garp. Even Hibari I don't think he intended to kill and if she's actually Akainus daughter, he probably projected some malice/grudge of Volcanoman onto her unfortunately which makes him even scummier.
But he didn't kill her at least.

People meme on the sociopath Kizaru idea but that easily could have been much better than this and suited his unclear justice well too. I actually suspected he might be biased/loyal to the WG specifically before and thus could be a "holy light Knight crusader" for them too, the guiding/shining light sword/beacon of the WJ and "true justice".

Last edited:
Vegapunk specifically is telling the Navy to tune into his broadcast.

Vegapunk also told Dragon “there are good misguided men in the navy.”

Guaranteed Kizaru flips after the broadcast to show VP’s point.
I'm not a fan of him switching whatsoever tbh but at this point I take anything that helps to get him going. The arc doesn't seem to have that much left.

The Gorosei are a new power that get their intro arc rn but Kizaru is the guy that gave the crew that tough defeat which led them into the TS. He won't be an antagonist for the third time imo. He goes down here.

Kizaru killing Vegapunk is kinda a point of no return, I feel like it would be cheap for him to suddenly betray WG after he already KILLED his good friend!

Like I won't deny it could happen, but if he was going to betray it should ha been before that

I also suspecting that Kizaru won't make past his arc... There's too many connections here, past this Kizaru would be just a future match up for someone in the future, not really a character
it’s more interesting this way. As a good company slave with decades of experience Kizaru assumed he would be able to mentally handle killing VP if he treated the mission as another job. He was wrong. This is where the tragedy is.
If anything he should start focusing on protecting what he has left now : Sentoumaru.

Completely agree, well said. He cannot be redeemed for what he did to vegapunk, bonney and kuma especially. But even sentomaru too.

Yellow is often associated with cowardice too, hence the term Yellow belly. Funnily fitting right now.

The best he can and should get is a pseudo redemption by death imo. Oda will never give him the character development and story arc he truly deserves and did deserve too.

I actually hate that I entertained the kizaruber memes and kizaru to join. At least Kuzan SPARED Saul and Garp. Even Hibari I don't think he intended to kill and if she's actually Akainus daughter, he probably projected some malice/grudge of Volcanoman onto her unfortunately which makes him even scummier.
But he didn't kill her at least.

People meme on the sociopath Kizaru idea but that easily could have been much better than this and suited his unclear justice well too. I actually suspected he might be biased/loyal to the WG specifically before and thus could be a "holy light Knight crusader" for them too, the guiding/shining light sword/beacon of the WJ and "true justice".
I also thought in the past that Kizaru could switch sides but he chose a side (the corporate slave one of course) and he is unredeemable now

After making the choice to go to Hell instead of Heaven and willing to cut Kuma and Bonney in 4 pieces, the best we can see is him getting cut in pieces by the King of Hell

No matter what happens, he has to go this arc

Vegapunk was a traitor and a criminal from his perspective, there was nothing "wrong" in his act to dispose of him following his orders...if not for the fact that he didn't want to.

Same for Bonney and Kuma: he tried to save at least Bonney, but then she not only attacked the marine, but attacked even Saturn.

Still, Kizaru struggled: what he had to do as a marine was one thing, what he wanted another.

He will turn when he learns the truth, but if anything is better that way.

*Also, apart from who gave Luffy food, I see you are very sure Vega is dead...but I wouldn't be lol. You know how OP works.

I don't think he would betray WG at this point. He killed vegapunk and was going to kill bonney. That ship has failed.

As for what he will do next is hard to say. Either he is out of the fight and stays like that or maybe gorosei can only be summoned for small period of time and he fights luffy again with saturn.

I don't think he would betray WG at this point. He killed vegapunk and was going to kill bonney. That ship has failed.

As for what he will do next is hard to say. Either he is out of the fight and stays like that or maybe gorosei can only be summoned for small period of time and he fights luffy again with saturn.
You don’t think hearing VP’s message will have an effect on him?

Voted that he'll betray, but it could go either way. He's beyond redemption, but killing VP could have pushed him past his limit of tolerating the WG. His sorrow seems to be increasing every chapter.

In the state that he's in, he's hardly satisfactory as a villain.