Questions & Mysteries What's Mihawk's bounty if he has : The Pirate King Title + Shanks crew

Pirate King Mihawk with Shanks crew whose bounty gonna reach

• Total voters
Just imagine it:

"This guy with a reputation for killing marines (canon factor to rise your bounty beyond your strength) that is now a chief officer of a "major, major threat" of "navy hunters" (so Mihawk killing them isn't something from the past anymore) and an emperor subordinate (second canon factor to rise your bounty), plus is stressed to be a "former warlord" too; this very guy will be given a bounty solely based on strength because the author wouldn't repeat in the tiny bubble of speech what's already in the chapter's context".

This is how some people think Brannew is reasoning here and it's between laughable and sad.
So you want to write your own story. Shit literally states Based on and as WSS.

If bounty is just based on strength than why King has more bounty when his strength is inferior to current Zoro !? But Leave that aside. This thread about Mihawk's beautiful bounty just due to strength but sadly not only Oda put skills, he even revealed some of his past deeds affecting marines/WG...

Mihawk's 3.5B bounty :

- Strength
- WSS title
- Rivalry/Relationship with present emperor Shanks
- Marine Hunting. Previously Threat to Navy
- Former warlord. Relationship with WG.
- Now affiliation with CG which is immense level threat for Marines and has support of underworld.

So sad that 3.5B is affected due to so many things. While i get it why it's even higher than Luffy who also has high top tier strength and someone who brings down WSC (a title better than WSS), because Mihawk was already been in activities which were affecting marines directly and now him being a part of organization doing such hunting on even more large scale is now even more intolerable for Marines and become bigger threat. Now even if we compared it to BB who has 3.97B, he has lots of territories and activities like stealing DF abilities, making crew by breaching ID and taking best of level 6 candidates , himself possessing 2 most dangerous abilities and being a D but strength is somewhat questionable right now....

If bounty is just based on strength than why King has more bounty when his strength is inferior to current Zoro !? But Leave that aside. This thread about Mihawk's beautiful bounty just due to strength but sadly not only Oda put skills, he even revealed some of his past deeds affecting marines/WG...

Mihawk's 3.5B bounty :

- Strength
- WSS title
- Rivalry/Relationship with present emperor Shanks
- Marine Hunting. Previously Threat to Navy
- Former warlord. Relationship with WG.
- Now affiliation with CG which is immense level threat for Marines and has support of underworld.

So sad that 3.5B is affected due to so many things. While i get it why it's even higher than Luffy who also has high top tier strength and someone who brings down WSC (a title better than WSS), because Mihawk was already been in activities which were affecting marines directly and now him being a part of organization doing such hunting on even more large scale is now even more intolerable for Marines and become bigger threat. Now even if we compared it to BB who has 3.97B, he has lots of territories and activities like stealing DF abilities, making crew by breaching ID and taking best of level 6 candidates , himself possessing 2 most dangerous abilities and being a D but strength is somewhat questionable right now....
Lol 😂 what are you saying. The SH are up and coming just because you have a higher bounty doesn't mean someone can't surpass you or nobody bounty will ever change. Your argument is plain stupid
- Oda literally put " As the WSS" thats what Brannew said. You are literally making up yourvown headcanon.
-Croc bounty literally said "Based on"

argument is plain stupid
Only thing plainly stupid is putting Mihawk's bounty above Roger's even if Mihawk got Shanks crew when Shanks crew isn't even near or comparable to Roger's great crew.... go back in your delusional group to make future theories supporting your fandom's ZKK or Mihawk neg diff Kaido. lol

- Oda literally put " As the WSS" thats what Brannew said. You are literally making up yourvown headcanon.
But before that same Oda made a distinction in strength by putting SKILLS. Your pain is quite obvious mate. I'll not use it again to tease you.

-Croc bounty literally said "Based on"
Again making you look stupid if you can't even under two simple things that is first context of whole matter before revealing bounties and even poor marine fodders asking "what are the bounties for these three" after listening all deeds of these three... you guys are totally helpless. Lol

Even TCB translator made this after translating Japanese raws : What are the bounties are we issuing for these three !? - this is after listening all of the things from Brannew.

Now if you can't understand simple context from original translation than an easier one of TCB would be of great help to you guys.

Only thing plainly stupid is putting Mihawk's bounty above Roger's even if Mihawk got Shanks crew when Shanks crew isn't even near or comparable to Roger's great crew.... go back in your delusional group to make future theories supporting your fandom's ZKK or Mihawk neg diff Kaido. lol

But before that same Oda made a distinction in strength by putting SKILLS. Your pain is quite obvious mate. I'll not use it again to tease you.

Again making you look stupid if you can't even under two simple things that is first context of whole matter before revealing bounties and even poor marine fodders asking "what are the bounties for these three" after listening all deeds of these three... you guys are totally helpless. Lol

Even TCB translator made this after translating Japanese raws : What are the bounties are we issuing for these three !? - this is after listening all of the things from Brannew.

Now if you can't understand simple context from original translation than an easier one of TCB would be of great help to you guys.
1. Mihawk neg diffing Kaido isn't any popular theory your just saying random things.
2. Oda put Skills and WSS. Did you stop reading after that word lmao. Literally says he world strongest Swordsman after that. 😭
3. Literally puts "Based on" and you saying its based on something else 😭. Your writing your own story
4. Viz=Official sorry gonna cry Viz have direct access to more information then TCB which is why they had correct bounty for Zoro. They have inside information from source.
5. Viz=Official

1. Mihawk neg diffing Kaido isn't any popular theory your just saying random things.
You are denying Shishio or even his followers who always like or continues his opinion !? Don't hurt your fandom-brother's feelings like this mate...
2. Oda put Skills and WSS. Did you stop reading after that word lmao. Literally says he world strongest Swordsman after that. 😭
Title was legit and undeniable since the beginning but the past portrayal and feats made by oda or there comparison between them while now Oda himself putting Skills there to make it not considered or taken with strength when he already put Shanks name as well. Otherwise why not make it one vs one in swords fight always bet on Mihawk. He has the best opportunity to put him above in strength as well when put Shanks name there but he decided to continue his work like in past with making Shanks clearly above in position and strength as always while no one also should question Mihawks title.

Now he ain't even the emperor even when he has the chance but than later has to show Mihawk coming up with excuse of him not interested in being emperor. Oda continuing to ignore the feelings of Mihawk's fans and showing marines having beliefs in Buggy's strength to tame Mihawk. Sorry guys.
3. Literally puts "Based on" and you saying its based on something else 😭. Your writing your own story
Sorry to see you or few others having difficulty in understanding the context of those 6 or 7 pages. Effects of Copium. Hope Oda's two piece could bring you out of your delusions.

4. Viz=Official sorry gonna cry Viz have direct access to more information then TCB which is why they had correct bounty for Zoro. They have inside information from source.
5. Viz=Official
You guys were having difficulty in understanding context through Viz translation that's why i said to go through translation made by TCB guys on Japanese raws and check if you can understand the context again.

Go through both and see if your theories or analysis could go along with them or not !?
Post automatically merged:

Over 9 bi is more appropriate.
:pepehawk::pepelit:

Last edited:
You are denying Shishio or even his followers who always like or continues his opinion !? Don't hurt your fandom-brother's feelings like this mate...

Title was legit and undeniable since the beginning but the past portrayal and feats made by oda or there comparison between them while now Oda himself putting Skills there to make it not considered or taken with strength when he already put Shanks name as well. Otherwise why not make it one vs one in swords fight always bet on Mihawk. He has the best opportunity to put him above in strength as well when put Shanks name there but he decided to continue his work like in past with making Shanks clearly above in position and strength as always while no one also should question Mihawks title.

Now he ain't even the emperor even when he has the chance but than later has to show Mihawk coming up with excuse of him not interested in being emperor. Oda continuing to ignore the feelings of Mihawk's fans and showing marines having beliefs in Buggy's strength to tame Mihawk. Sorry guys.

Sorry to see you or few others having difficulty in understanding the context of those 6 or 7 pages. Effects of Copium. Hope Oda's two piece could bring you out of your delusions.

You guys were having difficulty in understanding context through Viz translation that's why i said to go through translation made by TCB guys on Japanese raws and check if you can understand the context again.

Go through both and see if your theories or analysis could go along with them or not !?

:pepehawk::pepelit:
1. Show me Mihawk neg diffing Kaido is a popular theory. Make a thread right now abd lets see. Shio shio overrates things just like any other character has certain fans that overrate characters. Chrono for Sanji others for Shanks etc..., but what your claiming is Mihawk neg diffing is popular theory by Zoro fans. Thats a lie. They might think Mihawk beats Kaido. Neg diffing is you just saying stupid shit.

2. Oh now its undeniable, must of mussed the past few years when people said Mihawk title was fraudulent. I must of dreamed it. Oda said Skill and strangest swordsman. Like i said didvyou stop reading?

3. So you just admitted Mihawk doesn't want to be an emperor and turned it down. Bro wtf are you arguing? Are you mental?

4. Viz=Official

1. Show me Mihawk neg diffing Kaido is a popular theory. Make a thread right now abd lets see. Shio shio overrates things just like any other character has certain fans that overrate characters. Chrono for Sanji others for Shanks etc..., but what your claiming is Mihawk neg diffing is popular theory by Zoro fans. Thats a lie. They might think Mihawk beats Kaido. Neg diffing is you just saying stupid shit.
You sold out Shishio.... at least a few other Zoro fans tried to show how Mihawk could do that....
:pepehands:
2. Oh now its undeniable, must of mussed the past few years when people said Mihawk title was fraudulent. I must of dreamed it. Oda said Skill and strangest swordsman. Like i said didvyou stop reading?
I don't know if you saw on OJ but previously i was defending Mihawk whenever someone claims it to be fraud even though I'm a Shanks fan. Or ask den den or Major.

3. So you just admitted Mihawk doesn't want to be an emperor and turned it down. Bro wtf are you arguing? Are you mental?
Uhh.... so now you just picked one line out of all the things which states Mihawk's poor position and portrayal to shed your tears.....

With the way things were settled by Crocodile, Mihawk should be the boss of CG and Mihawk was even prepared for that but when Buggy becomes the boss Oda made him make an excuse to turn down the position. Like i said, just look at how oda kept playing with Mihawk since years. Lol

Oda = Official

Oda put the story told by Brannew which states the threat of those three by there current activities or past deeds before telling bounties or Mihawk's strength against SKILLS.

Good night Ryuma....see ya later, have fun :owo:

You sold out Shishio.... at least a few other Zoro fans tried to show how Mihawk could do that....
:pepehands:

I don't know if you saw on OJ but previously i was defending Mihawk whenever someone claims it to be fraud even though I'm a Shanks fan. Or ask den den or Major.

Uhh.... so now you just picked one line out of all the things which states Mihawk's poor position and portrayal to shed your tears.....

With the way things were settled by Crocodile, Mihawk should be the boss of CG and Mihawk was even prepared for that but when Buggy becomes the boss Oda made him make an excuse to turn down the position. Like i said, just look at how oda kept playing with Mihawk since years. Lol

Oda = Official

Oda put the story told by Brannew which states the threat of those three by there current activities or past deeds before telling bounties or Mihawk's strength against SKILLS.
1. So you actually have no rebuttal and like i said you was just talking nonesense.

2. I never said you wasn't, i said people were denying it to Cope

3. Mihawk poor position? What poor position? What are you talking about?

4. Why tf would Mihawk want to be a Yonkou. Bro i have been saying Mihawk doesn't want to be a Yonkou for years. Thats called his character. Like Garp don't wantbto be admiral or WB don't want to go to Raftel. Its nut an excuse. They don't give a shit about those things.

Yes Viz=Official

<> This is an interesting discussion isn't it ? Mihawk has a bounty of 3.6 billion for just his strength :

Now what would Mihawk's bounty be if he has :

1- Pirate King Title

2- He is the Captain of Red Hair Pirates .

What do you think his bounty gonna reach in those case ?

Pirate King Mihawk with shanks crew ?

@MarineHQ @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @L55 @CbShadow @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Geo @Aknolagon @Shishi @Punpun @Monet @stairs-kun @Sword God Ryuma @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @ConquistadoR @Shanal etc etc etc ......
Give him Rayleigh as a Vice Captain and his bounty would be 10B berries.

4. Why tf would Mihawk want to be a Yonkou. Bro i have been saying Mihawk doesn't want to be a Yonkou for years. Thats called his character. Like Garp don't wantbto be admiral or WB don't want to go to Raftel. Its nut an excuse. They don't give a shit about those things.
Leave aside other things for later, but do you seriously believes if flyer has only showed Crocodile and Mihawk are the boss of the CG than marines again would have put Buggy or Crocodile on emperors position rather than Mihawk who is literally the strongest there and even has the highest bounty.

Considering Mihawk and Crocodile's conversations, it's quite obvious that even Crocodile knows Mihawk should be labeled as emperor here but when Mihawk denied first, Crocodile said are you serious, but again later when Mihawk put his reasoning, Crocodile only agrees. Mihawk neither said if you want to become emperor than go ahead, nor Crocodile could say that in front of his strength.

Marines could be unknowable in the case of Buggy or his true capabilities, but even for Crocodile, i highly doubt if they would have believed him on equal level as Mihawk, if flyer only has Mihawk and Crocodile.

When Crocodile and Mihawk made agreement, it would be undeniable that Mihawk would be considered as the boss and that's how Mihawk even reacted. By first saying : it may not be the worst idea to let him take the spotlight.

Leave aside other things for later, but do you seriously believes if flyer has only showed Crocodile and Mihawk are the boss of the CG than marines again would have put Buggy or Crocodile on emperors position rather than Mihawk who is literally the strongest there and even has the highest bounty.

Considering Mihawk and Crocodile's conversations, it's quite obvious that even Crocodile knows Mihawk should be labeled as emperor here but when Mihawk denied first, Crocodile said are you serious, but again later when Mihawk put his reasoning, Crocodile only agrees. Mihawk neither said if you want to become emperor than go ahead, nor Crocodile could say that in front of his strength.

Marines could be unknowable in the case of Buggy or his true capabilities, but even for Crocodile, i highly doubt if they would have believed him on equal level as Mihawk, if flyer only has Mihawk and Crocodile.

When Crocodile and Mihawk made agreement, it would be undeniable that Mihawk would be considered as the boss and that's how Mihawk even reacted. By first saying : it may not be the worst idea to let him take the spotlight.
1. What that got to do with Mihawk doesn't want to be a Yonkou. Him turning it down shows he doesn't consider the Yonkou position special to him.

2. Ofcourse Mihawk would get it, but he doesn't want it. He never does thats why he doesn't recruit and sail around doing pirate shit

This bounty stuff is just copium
It's simple Oda started by Cross Guild factors because it's common for Buggy Mihawk and Crocodile
After that he specified for each one the others factors who increased their bounties

So first the common factors which increased their bounties and then the specific factors for each one which increased their bounties

It's not even hard but everyone has his agenda here
OT : I would Say 4.9 billion he's still weaker than WB but has the PK title