Questions & Mysteries What's the deal with King's face?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Could it be that Queen has nearly 300 million over Kata mainly for the info he had on Vegapunk?
Yes I think there's a deep intrinsic relationship there. The Government probably found Queen's know of some of Vegapunk's scientific proficiency as a major threat which can spread since he can spread his knowledge to render the Beast Pirates more dangerous and he did and so the Government reacted to that.

G

Gorosei Informer

It's probably something simple.

Something like, since he is the last surviving member of the Lunarian tribe, there was nobody around to teach him how to use his flames properly, and when his powers manifested as a kid he ended up with burn marks all over his body.

:crazwhat::kawak:

Funnily enough I had similar ideas for him and thought not only of Dabi from MHA but also Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin, the latter serving as inspiration for Oda especially as he worked on RK as an assistant too ofc.

Post automatically merged:

Because he has a buttchin

The fact that King has a 1.390 billion bounty means that Oda wants you to understand that any "outclass" you thought you read was all in your head and you are making up things he never put on paper. He's a sadistic, torture-loving dirty fighter that doesn't distinguish friend from foe, last of a "race of gods" probably vanished by the Government itself and a walking conflagration that has served Kaido for most of his life as a captain; that's pure "his bounty isn't based on strength only!" argument there.
:akasalt:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

:crazwhat::kawak:

Funnily enough I had similar ideas for him and thought not only of Dabi from MHA but also Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin, the latter serving as inspiration for Oda especially as he worked on RK as an assistant too ofc.

Post automatically merged:

The last picture is a face probably Ivankov would pull off if wanting to joke around xd or Bon Chan for the matter.