Questions & Mysteries What's the deal with King's face?

I bet once this face is revealed many Sanji fans will still try to argue that this badass is Queen level lol. Expecially when I bet King will probably still unleash some power.
I already said this before, but King having a 1.390 billion bounty is utter bullshit, especially since he outclassed both Marco and Queen by a fair margin. Like, neither Queen nor Marco are anything close to him, so how is their bounties are not much lower than his? Mind boggling. :few:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I already said this before, but King having a 1.390 billion bounty is utter bullshit, especially since he outclassed both Marco and Queen by a fair margin. Like, neither Queen nor Marco are anything close to him, so how is their bounties are not much lower than his? Mind boggling. :few:
Yes I think Oda picked bounties depending on how dangerous and threatful the Government deemed the individuals. Perhaps they feel King wasn't so apt to commit massive crimes to deem a bigger bounty.

The fact that King has a 1.390 billion bounty means that Oda wants you to understand that any "outclass" you thought you read was all in your head and you are making up things he never put on paper. He's a sadistic, torture-loving dirty fighter that doesn't distinguish friend from foe, last of a "race of gods" probably vanished by the Government itself and a walking conflagration that has served Kaido for most of his life as a captain; that's pure "his bounty isn't based on strength only!" argument there.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Is King hiding them sexy looks? Is he an ugly fuck like Katakuri? Does he have a tatoo? A scar? A disease?

Speculate :steef:
It probably has to do with the moon and King being a Lunarian so he may react to Luna when exposed to its direct light.
Minks are probably not the only race that is affected by the moon and King's side effects are probably a lot more severe which is why he finds it unforgivable...
The race that can burst into flames and cause wildfires because they cant control it once exposed to the moon? :sus: