What's the worst thing you've seen on the internet ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
use us degenerates as inspiration to stay away from the bad stuff 👊
God damn, dude...we really have lived long enough to see ourselves become the villains, haven’t we? We might have been the tail end of the first wave of kids who were just completely fucked up from the psychological damage of trusting the Internet; now all we can do is prevent the next generation(s) from suffering the same cynical fate :risitasad::hapnoel:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
God damn, dude...we really have lived long enough to see ourselves become the villains, haven’t we? We might have been the tail end of the first wave of kids who were just completely fucked up from the psychological damage of trusting the Internet; now all we can do is prevent the next generation(s) from suffering the same cynical fate :risitasad::hapnoel:
Jew D. Boy's preaching gospel right here.

S

Shuyaku

haha, i'm pretty sure you're quite a bit older than me though

Years ago I watched "Sampit" war that happened in my country. It was war between tribes "Dayak vs Madura" which happened in "Dayak" place. The guest got totally massacre, people got beheaded, get slashed through their stomach made everything inside it out . Brain, intestines, blood spreading on the ground. What more shocking me is even a baby along with his mother also got slaughtered, there was literally a baby got slashed in the head, the brain out.

And that was not even half of the videos and I decided to stop. I throwed up right after and not able to enjoying food for days

Years ago I watched "Sampit" war that happened in my country. It was war between tribes "Dayak vs Madura" which happened in "Dayak" place. The guest got totally massacre, people got beheaded, get slashed through their stomach made everything inside it out . Brain, intestines, blood spreading on the ground. What more shocking me is even a baby along with his mother also got slaughtered, there was literally a baby got slashed in the head, the brain out.

And that was not even half of the videos and I decided to stop. I throwed up right after and not able to enjoying food for days
fucking primitives

the mother & baby being slaughtered is beyond fucked up though
Yes it really was it just horrible. You know that tragedy, don't you? Madura try to claim Dayak's land little by little and kept inviting their people to Sampit. What triggered Dayak was there was some of them getting killed by this guest. Then war began and Dayak declared that there wouldn't be Madura left in their Island or something like that, then the slaughter...

his cooking videos are fantastic but i don't like when he insults people
Yes it really was it just horrible. You know that tragedy, don't you? Madura try to claim Dayak's land little by little and kept inviting their people to Sampit. What triggered Dayak was there was some of them getting killed by this guest. Then war began and Dayak declared that there wouldn't be Madura left in their Island or something like that, then the slaughter...
i didn't know until i read your post , or maybe i know ( but a little ) and forgot it for years