Questions & Mysteries What's with the ZKK obsession?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Like why zoro fans insist on it, even now when zoro got defeated, they still want him to recover to zkk. what does zoro have to gain from it? becoming WSS? no, he has to ZKM for that.

like were you so obsessed with zoro K doflamingo, hody jones, cc, crocodile, lucci, enel? why kaidou...
While the following facts remain true, ZKK will remain an option:
  1. Kaido must die.
  2. Zoro is the most likely candidate for Kaido's executioner.

Until at least one of the above is debunked, ZKK itself has not been debunked.

I am not sure if I can explain it accurately. Wano is the one arc where Zoro has specifically targeted the central antagonist. I understand that Luffy will always be the one to defeat the central antagonist and get the most recognition. I don't see Oda just dropping a plot line that has had significant build up.

My guess would be that Luffy and Zoro double team Kaido. Luffy uses all of his strength to defeat Kaido but is down. Kaido's awakening happens. He either tries to attack Luffy or the citizens of Wano from the sky and Zoro beheads him. I can't see Oda writing a scenario where Zoro takes the head of a knocked out Kaido since there is no honor in that.

In WCI, Sanji didn't get a fight. However, he did get a more significant backstory and character development. Zoro's character development happens through his fights. Zoro is all about honor. He trusts that Luffy will defeat Kaido but isn't satisfied with his own performance. If Kaido tries to kill an unconscious Luffy, then I can see Zoro beheading him because trying to kill someone that is down is not honorable whatsoever.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Because it’s fun to talk about and something different.

We know the ordinary fighting arc pattern of “Luffy beats Number One, Zoro beats Number Two.” Not so much to discuss in those cases. There was no reason to argue about Zoro killing Crocodile or Doflamingo because there was absolutely no reason to think it would happen. Same way in the future there’s no reason to think Zoro will ever so much as fight Blackbeard.

But here, we do have this unique setup of Kaido and his theme of death, Zoro and Oden’s sword, the Ryuma legend of killing a dragon above the FC. That’s three unique, interlinked ideas that are worth talking about.

Like why zoro fans insist on it, even now when zoro got defeated, they still want him to recover to zkk. what does zoro have to gain from it? becoming WSS? no, he has to ZKM for that.

like were you so obsessed with zoro K doflamingo, hody jones, cc, crocodile, lucci, enel? why kaidou...

Because people don't backtrack after their headcanon is proven wrong (which is clearly the case after Zoro's Ashura barely hurt Kaido)

ZKK reminds of "Sanji will fight Katakuri" back in WCI. Some Sanji fans were so delusional that even after multiple rounds of Luffy VS Katakuri fight, they were like "but Sanji will rescue Luffy and fight Kata in mirror world".

That said, if ZKK actually happen it will be an unbelivable twist

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Agree you really need to stop talking about it

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Because Zori is star of the arc and at the same time, the only effective solution for Kaido. Fairly simple if you think about it, no? :feelsokeman:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

because it's need to zoro could become the wss if he can't cut kaido head he mustn't be the new wss

Why take it seriously ?

zoro fans think that because Lolda gave them the rooftop filler fan service where that one dimensional edgy overpowered swordman was clowning the yonko that oda will change his outdated rotten fourmla...

Most of fans here are zoro fans which should tell you why oda survived with his garbage manga all these years...