General & Others What's your favourite One Piece moment and why?

nothing(just that second is just a cheap and bad copy of first/previous scenes)..... well for me the second one was cringe... I did not like a lot of things in that anyway.
Sanji's moment is different and it clearly wasn't a cheap copy lol, that's like saying the luffy help me is the original version of I want to live or vivi's speech

Sanji was facing his past traumas throughout the arc, he acted like he wanted to leave luffy's crew and he was ready to die to save people he hates but deep down all he wanted to was go back home with luffy and the gang, but he couldn't leave them

The best part of the "I want to go home to sunny" was sanji saying "even though I don't even think of these scums as my family, I still want to save their lives" with luffy replying "well, that's just how you are"

The situation context and even the line was said with different purposes, robin was begging for help, sanji was saying what he truly wanted, he didn't beg to live or go home, he just said he wanted to save the Vinsmokes

Sanji's moment highlighted his kindness

Robin's moment highlighted how she finally found a "family"

Last edited:
The party in Skypiea the night before they were going to search for the gold. I just love those pages of the S.H crew interacting, talking about their plan, eating together (Sanji tossing Zoro the bowl of hot soup made me laugh), the bonfire they did, dancing with the sky wolves. Zoro using his swords as cooking tools. Nami looking cute with glasses and the way she had her hair. Very heart warming panels, I just love it