General & Others What's your favourite One Piece moment and why?

It has to be the scene at the end of Punk Hazard where everyone comes out of Ceasar's Lab and they find Buffalo and Baby Five. You get this double page spread of the strawhats, Law, Smoker and the G5 marines all together just staring at Doflamingo's underlings and it's amazing.

Luffy clappin Bellamy with one punch the. The face he made when he said he’s going to the sky.
I laughed SO hard when I first read that scene. He is so aloof and matter of fact, after leaving a detailed imprint of his knuckles on another man's face. Luffy is unintentionally scary, I wouldn't feel froggy around him.

W

Wonderful World

at least sakora ataked madara when nami feld from big mama..
That's like comparing apples and oranges though.

Nami can't do anything to Big Mom unless there is PiS. If Nami were in the Naruto world, she'd be as strong as the owner of Ichiraku Rāmen. Sakura, on the other hand, IS that rāmen guy in all of Part 1 of Naruto, then is briefly relevant at the start of Shippuden, then goes back to being the rāmen guy again at the end of Shippuden.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's like comparing apples and oranges though.

Nami can't do anything to Big Mom unless there PiS. If Nami were in the Naruto world, she'd be as strong as the owner of Ichiraku Rāmen. Sakura, on the other hand, IS that rāmen guy in all of Part 1 of Naruto, then is briefly relevant at the start of Shippuden, then goes back to being the rāmen guy again at the end of Shippuden.

apoles and oranjes can be compared cuz they r both frootz..

Probably all of Sabaody, or even better, when Luffy broke down crying when everyone vanished and the narrator said that they had lost. It was such an immense shock to me because they had never lost for me and it opened a grand storyline from Amazon Lily up to post-war. I just love Sabaody

There are too many ngl. We have the SN vs Yonko panel, Luffy punching the CD, Zoro telling him them directions, Nothing happened, One Piece exists, Luffy ignoring the Yonkos... The list goes on and on but those one are a few that I managed to remember.