Powers & Abilities When does Blackbeard become Primebeard's level

I wonder whether BB masters even a little the Gura Gura no mi. By the time Luffy was explained the revenge war, it was stated that BB pirates took down the remaining WB pirates without BB making any use of the Gura. So it's either BB wanted a little training for his crew or he simply for some reason cannot master the Gura yet. Maybe the yamiyami prevents his own DF from working.
What do you think about it ?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I wonder whether BB masters even a little the Gura Gura no mi. By the time Luffy was explained the revenge war, it was stated that BB pirates took down the remaining WB pirates without BB making any use of the Gura. So it's either BB wanted a little training for his crew or he simply for some reason cannot master the Gura yet. Maybe the yamiyami prevents his own DF from working.
What do you think about it ?
Yes he wanted to get used with his new powers

The scar was enough for Shanks to realize pre-DF Teach will become a serious threat. The Dark-Dark Fruit amplifies damages the user takes, so he must have crazy durability. He is the Ying to Whitebeard's Yang. As embarrassing as Burgess's performance was against Sabo, his crew beat up the Whitebeard Pirates. Shiryu didn't get Marco, but he must've settled for Vista. Do you think Burgess defeated Jozu? I don't think Blackbeard is far from Primebeard's level.
Im thinking Jozu fought on the the Level 6 Prisoners. Pizarro or Vacsco Shot. Im under the impression that Franky Fights Burgess. Wrestler/Macho Man of BB pirates vs Macho Man of the SH's. His performance vs Sabo leads me to believe he's not Jozu level.

BB vs Luffy
Shiryu vs Zoro
Vasco Shot vs Sanji (Could Swap with Jimbei)
Avalo Pizarro vs Jimbei (Could Swap with Sanji)
Burgess vs Franky
Doc Q vs Chopper
Catrina Devon vs Nami
Laffite vs Brook
Van Augur vs Ussop
San Juan vs Robin and Carrot
:myman:

As far as the when BB will surpass Prime WB, Honestly he probably just wont lol

Also Oda fucked up giving Shiryu the invisibilty fruit and not Jozu's Diamond fruit smh. Still Salty :lusalty:

I wouldn't be surprised if he already is, the main threat of WB was his df which BB ate and must have mastered by now. BB also being part of WB crew for years without df, must have also developed his Haki to good extent and to required level in these two years. Besides WB df he also has Darkness df that provides him the remaining edge he might need imo.

BB has two of the best df in OP, so it's within my expectations that he could be the Strongest Man already.
WB also had crazy strength, durability and endurance. Not only his DF.

WB also had crazy strength, durability and endurance. Not only his DF.
The other df makes up for much of it.

Not to forgot Teach was prime candidate for WB commander position when he was trying to lay low and also had no df.

And also scarred RHP Shanks, for him to start considering him as big threat. You don't pick a carefree Yonkou like Shanks attention for nothing, he has much more to him.

Im thinking Jozu fought on the the Level 6 Prisoners. Pizarro or Vacsco Shot. Im under the impression that Franky Fights Burgess. Wrestler/Macho Man of BB pirates vs Macho Man of the SH's. His performance vs Sabo leads me to believe he's not Jozu level.

BB vs Luffy
Shiryu vs Zoro
Vasco Shot vs Sanji (Could Swap with Jimbei)
Avalo Pizarro vs Jimbei (Could Swap with Sanji)
Burgess vs Franky
Doc Q vs Chopper
Catrina Devon vs Nami
Laffite vs Brook
Van Augur vs Ussop
San Juan vs Robin and Carrot
:myman:

As far as the when BB will surpass Prime WB, Honestly he probably just wont lol

Also Oda fucked up giving Shiryu the invisibilty fruit and not Jozu's Diamond fruit smh. Still Salty :lusalty:
Yeah, Burgess could be around veteran level.

I think he could be weaker than Primebeard if they fought each other, but still happens to be a more difficult match for Luffy.
Either way: We will definitely know how everyone stacks up to each other at the end of the series.

If he doesn't eat any additional devil fruit he might already be relatively close his EoS strenght unless Oda comes up with a massive power creep of some sort. 🤔

After we get to know what he was up to during the Wano raid.I think he will get an Ancient Weapon and a new mythical zoan devil fruit.I believe BB also can awaken all his devil fruits.

The fact Imu is focused on Luffy and Blackbeard during Luffy's rise above the Yonkou leads me to believe Blackbeard will do something VERY big soon, bigger than Luffy beating Kaido.
There is nothing Blackbeard can do that it better than what Luffy has done as a pirate.

Blackbesrd is even a Yonko BECAUSE of Luffy. And just as Blackbeard was amde Yonko due to Luffy, he will be taken out due to Luffy.