Powers & Abilities When does Blackbeard become Primebeard's level

Being the final pirate villain, will he reach Primebeard's level. If so, how? I think his crew is already really strong, defeating the Whitebeard Pirates (I'm a subscriber of Shiryu defeats Mihawk theory).

Blackbeard defeats someone (or kills Kaido) really strong. Whitebeard Jr. turns out to be Primebeard's level, and by defeating him, he's above his former captain.

I wouldn't be surprised if he already is, the main threat of WB was his df which BB ate and must have mastered by now. BB also being part of WB crew for years without df, must have also developed his Haki to good extent and to required level in these two years. Besides WB df he also has Darkness df that provides him the remaining edge he might need imo.

BB has two of the best df in OP, so it's within my expectations that he could be the Strongest Man already.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Whitebeard was incredibly strong physically, he had the most powerful DF and he was using a bisento.
Good all-rounder combatant with all of the above mixed into a deadly combination. Blackbeard doesnt just surpass that.
However, even tho he never will surpass Whitebeard it doesnt mean he cannot be a more difficult fight for Luffy compared to Whitebeard or someone else. As soon as BB saps away Luffy's Rubber powers he is in big trouble, he doesnt have a bisento like Whitebeard had.

Defeating Weevil doesnt put you above Whitebeard, Weevil doesnt gave the Quake fruit. Kaido remains numero uno forever. :cool:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
To me, Blackbeard is already the strongest pirate as there is hardly much time left as per one piece timeline in Raftel.

With third Df he will match Roger/WB. I have no reason to believe other wise. He already has strongest paramecia and strongest Logia Df and if he gets strongest zoan then he might even surpass Roger/WB even if it's little.

Also, it seems he has good haki as well evident from the fact that he is the only pirate pre ts who after seeing Luffy acknowledged his subconscious haki growth until Luffy showed CoC burst in MF.

The scar was enough for Shanks to realize pre-DF Teach will become a serious threat. The Dark-Dark Fruit amplifies damages the user takes, so he must have crazy durability. He is the Ying to Whitebeard's Yang. As embarrassing as Burgess's performance was against Sabo, his crew beat up the Whitebeard Pirates. Shiryu didn't get Marco, but he must've settled for Vista. Do you think Burgess defeated Jozu? I don't think Blackbeard is far from Primebeard's level.