Future Events When Kidd kills Big Mom how will the community react?

Kid turning his attention momentarily to Big Mom is possible but I expect him to, overall, be more focused on Kaido for most of the rest of the fight. Kid is probably get some good feats soon enough. How significant will they be? We'll have to wait and see. It's too early to start claiming he'll kill a Yonko, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Just imagine hardcore BM fans like Buusatan-san, Dark Witch etc reaction and not to forget Ndule-sama wank that will go high beyond the universe :crazwhat:
It's funny how the author has clearly portrayed Luffy to be the one to take on the Old Hag since the times of FI and was constant in such portrayal but these wild theories are being spread so relentlessly. More than theories I would call them conjectures, if not rumors.

Kid turning his attention momentarily to Big Mom is possible but I expect him to, overall, be more focused on Kaido moving for most of the rest of the fight. Kid is probably get some good feats soon enough. How significant will they be? We'll have to wait and see. It's too early to start claiming he'll kill a Yonko, in my opinion.
Spot on, we even see in this fight he’s straight ignored Big Mom so far. What I would say is I hope we get more information on his run in with the Big Mom pirates during this rooftop fight.

Can’t see Oda having a SN not named Luffy take down a Yonko.