General & Others When Was Egghead at its Peak?

Eggheads PEAK?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Right before it cut away to Shanks, Hachinosu, Mary Geose etc.

Plot was focused on Egghead with a distant threat of Kizaru.

There was an intriguing traitor plot we just got and we’re in the process of uncovering.

The Blackbeard pirates were spotted nearby, so added mystery.

The crew was split up between different, unique groups and had to deal with the Seraphim.

Lucci and Luffy fighting together? Kaku and Zoro on the same side again? It’s weird, it’s situational, it kinda works.

Before Oda switched off, Egghead has a lot of interesting moving plots that kinda get disregarded and we have a 1 day timeskip to the marines arriving. And that’s really when the arc goes downhill.

Right before it cut away to Shanks, Hachinosu, Mary Geose etc.

Plot was focused on Egghead with a distant threat of Kizaru.

There was an intriguing traitor plot we just got and we’re in the process of uncovering.

The Blackbeard pirates were spotted nearby, so added mystery.

The crew was split up between different, unique groups and had to deal with the Seraphim.

Lucci and Luffy fighting together? Kaku and Zoro on the same side again? It’s weird, it’s situational, it kinda works.

Before Oda switched off, Egghead has a lot of interesting moving plots that kinda get disregarded and we have a 1 day timeskip to the marines arriving. And that’s really when the arc goes downhill.
This is because the arc still hides something very interesting, which Oda did not want to show us, until now. Trust me, if I say that the time skip was there for the very important purpose of hiding information from us.

And there are so many other hints and proofs that lead one to the only left outcome of: A fight between Lucci (in vampire-form - he was bitten by Stussy) against Kizaru. And while Kizaru will not defect from the WG, we will see Lucci doing so.

Sounds crazy but... meh... . I don't care anymore. It's not that people take me seriously here anyway.

This is because the arc still hides something very interesting, which Oda did not want to show us, until now. Trust me, if I say that the time skip was there for the very important purpose of hiding information from us.

And there are so many other hints and proofs that lead one to the only left outcome of: A fight between Lucci (in vampire-form - he was bitten by Stussy) against Kizaru. And while Kizaru will not defect from the WG, we will see Lucci doing so.

Sounds crazy but... meh... . I don't care anymore. It's not that people take me seriously here anyway.
Don't despair mate! I for one appreciate your chill and passion.
I'm rooting for you eventhough I don't believe Lucci is redeemable, he is a sociopath all the way.