General & Others When Was Egghead at its Peak?

Eggheads PEAK?

• Total voters
Ignoring flashback and stuff outside of Egghead.

Kizaru's intro in Egghead was crazy, and I was really excited about him.
I really thought we were going to get an Admiral and a Yonkou fighting each other at their peak.
But well... We got that clown fight instead.

Poll results :endthis:
Egghead peaked around the middle section for sure, everything from Kid V Shanks to Luffy V Kizaru was extremely exciting to read weekly

Tied between Garp vs Kuzan and Law vs BB.
Law vs BB started off the arc strong and still remained as one of the highlights.

I think that Kuma’s flashback with Kuma punching Saturn in the end was the best sequence within Egghead. That was the darkest OP flashback and seeing Kuma do that was satisfying.

The entirety of the gorosei arriving was also awesome but Oda screwed it up, it’s all filler afterwards. A moment like that should have been saved when Oda is ready to have them show shit in a full fight.

When I personally thought Luffy vs Kizaru would actually have lasting power lol. By that point we got so many cool outside events and hype of this particular invasion and Oda just kind of glossed over it by letting Gear 5 basically wipe the floor with everything.

I did enjoy the Gorosei intros and their efficiency but over 10 chapters of that and running away was absolutely overkill

Blackbeard vs. Law because it was a GREAT match-up and we actually saw both sides playing each other as viciously as pirates can get, crews actually CONTRIBUTING, no emotions, no holding back. Biggest letdown is the fact that it was off-screened

Kuzan vs. Garp was tainted by constant emotional excuses, Garp being inconsistent about using his full strength, Janitoryu getting one-shot like a fodder, Koby's Cringe Impact... too many flaws and headscratching moments

Blackbeard vs. Law because it was a GREAT match-up and we actually saw both sides playing each other as viciously as pirates can get, crews actually CONTRIBUTING, no emotions, no holding back. Biggest letdown is the fact that it was off-screened

Kuzan vs. Garp was tainted by constant emotional excuses, Garp being inconsistent about using his full strength, Janitoryu getting one-shot like a fodder, Koby's Cringe Impact... too many flaws and headscratching moments
Would have easily placed it on top. Above garp vs Kuzan. Because it was obviously wasn't a one shot like Kidd vs Shanks. The fact it was Off screened is why it won't make it to my list.

It's like shanks vs Kaidou during Marineford.

Except outside world chapter and FB

Peak/hot moments probably are....
Wizaru entrance, some kicking ass
Waturn entrance like a final boss
Wuffy vs Borsalinover + Laturn
Rest of Worosei entrance and their initial showcase of power
Lastest chap showing the arc is actually about to end finally!!

And then these peak moments turns into worst moments as time passes.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
On Egghead: Kuma's flashback + Kuma's arrival boxing Saturn. Was the first real payoff of the arc.

Extra events: Probably the Lili/Nefertari D reveal and the whole Hachinosu sequence.

Honourable mentions: start of Vegapunk's speech/flood reveal, Emeth and Joyboy flashback, Shanks' Divine Departure

For me there were multiple "Peak". But different ones.

On the outside, it peaked with Shanks and Koby"
On the inside, it peaked with the end of the flashback of Kuma and the message of Vegapunk.

Overall, the speech of Vegapunk is the most important part of Egghead.