Questions & Mysteries When will Luffy meet Shanks?

Is the Next Arc Elbaf?

• Total voters
Egghead arc has been running for 18 chapters. When it started folks said it would be a short mini arc, roughly around ~ 20 chapters or so like Zou.

By this point, however, we've developed this long ass Who done it murder mystery with Vegapunk, Cipher Pol agents, the betrayer, and invader. On top of this we have the developing arrival of Saint Saturn and Kizaru en-route to Egghead.

On a separate route have Law vs Blackbeard & Kid vs Shanks just starting.

Oda, also has not tickled the fandom with his typical Jump Festa Teases.

The last Jump Festa teased all the battle royale stuff with the current versus battles.

Is it safe to assume the rest of this year will be focused on Egghead?

Given all the setup we've gotten for the core knowledge of Void Century + Devil Fruit + Adam Tree + Jaguar D. Saul + Burn Scar Man located in Elbaf, is it possible the next arc will be Elbaf?

Could it mean we have Luffy and Shanks reuniting next year?

@Seth @Paperchampion23 @Cutty Jewboy @bennbeckman @Mr. Reloaded @Mr. Anderson @zzShinichi @rerere @etc....

The navy just wants to kill Vegapunk, not the Strawhats. The escape, if it succeeds or not, could be over quickly. I believe in 5 chapters or so, Egghead is over. Then they will arrive in Elbaf very fast.

The navy just wants to kill Vegapunk, not the Strawhats. The escape, if it succeeds or not, could be over quickly. I believe in 5 chapters or so, Egghead is over. Then they will arrive in Elbaf very fast.
Luffy has grown attached to Vegapunk + he hates Kizaru for what he did to his crew Pre-Timeskip.

I don't think he'd let the WG slide out with Vegapunk. He's taking on this fight.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
:kobeha: I think Oda will keep Teach away from Shanks until after he meets Luffy.
I don't see a Universe where Shanks walks out alive against Teach
There isn’t one lol, maybe pre skip when he first got tha Quake Fruir. But now? That **** tha Boogie Man dawg lol. Shanks wanna have all these “I’m cool” fuxkin panels, till BkackBeard toothless ass pull-up and start running down on people lol

There isn’t one lol, maybe pre skip when he first got tha Quake Fruir. But now? That **** tha Boogie Man dawg lol. Shanks wanna have all these “I’m cool” fuxkin panels, till BkackBeard toothless ass pull-up and start running down on people lol
Toothless lmao
Teach a super demon, had Shanks' ass quivering to Whitebeard

when they meet luffy and shanks will meet

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Toothless lmao
Teach a super demon, had Shanks' ass quivering to Whitebeard

Everybody a gangsta, till Teech want his fade. Then ***** start clicking up…..

Teech ain’t that interesting of a character and I don’t think Oda gone be able to surpass Doffy as far as gravity and interest in a character. But BlackBeard gone stretch some shit

Egghead arc has been running for 18 chapters. When it started folks said it would be a short mini arc, roughly around ~ 20 chapters or so like Zou.

By this point, however, we've developed this long ass Who done it murder mystery with Vegapunk, Cipher Pol agents, the betrayer, and invader. On top of this we have the developing arrival of Saint Saturn and Kizaru en-route to Egghead.

The last Jump Festa teased all the battle royale stuff with the current versus battles.

Given all the setup we've gotten for the core knowledge of Void Century + Devil Fruit + Adam Tree + Jaguar D. Saul + Burn Scar Man located in Elbaf, is it possible the next arc will be Elbaf?

@Seth @Paperchampion23 @Cutty Jewboy @bennbeckman @Mr. Reloaded @Mr. Anderson @zzShinichi @rerere @etc....
Hmm, depends cause Shanks was leaving Elbaf so even if its next, he might not be there. I agree that Egghead should last at least the rest of this year.

I agree that I think this arc should have been shorter but now Oda is throwing in Kizaru and Saturn, the traitor plot... I hope at least it doesn't go above 25 or 30 chapters. Then we will just see the outcome of Shanks vs Kidd and BB vs Law, like for every other event between arcs. Then Elbaf should be the next arc but I don't think Shanks will still be there by the time Luffy arrives, probably he will leave some message through Dory and Broggy and that is it. Rhen it is true Shanks words were he would meet Goofy when he becomes a great pirate, and now he is a yonko so that is fulfilled, yet imo they meeting is reserved for later on, maybe Shanks will be killed by BB and Luffy will meet him only at his last moments. I don't see the reason to making them meet in Elbaf.

Maybe Luffy will meet a Kidd who is licking his wounds and he will be his sidekick in Elbaf exactly how Law was his sidekick in Dressrosa, just to equalise them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

When Luffy will set for his final sail to Laugh Tale.