Future Events When will Sanji wake up from his faint?

When will he recover?

• Total voters
So you're telling me despite Sanji being fully capable of locating Queen though invisibility, he instead opted to waste both time and valuable stamina zipping and moving all over the place instead of just ending the fight right there. Doing this later puts a woman at risk of being assaulted... Uh huh. You say how my "arguments" are stupid and false when in reality I'm just stating things that happened within the Manga. You on the other hand have a fine background of making completely and utterly inane statements and claims with no form of factual backing from within the manga. Its like chess to caveman rock throwing. Get your brain weight up before you talk to me.
:gokulaugh:
I mean sanji clearly located queen and used a move which attacks a specific body part. On a invisible man. Cope harder. That guarantees some coo

However when he did it pre ts it wasn't instant. Not even when he detected the invisible rockets launchers

Damn, Oda really proved that Sanji's fight against Queen was a high to extreme diff fight. Passed out mere seconds after defeating Queen and was even given medical treatment alongside the short nap he took. All of this only for him to wake up groaning and panting from his injuries. Don't seem like a mid diff to me.
:kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug:
Do not sully extreme diff fights in this series please. Sanji Vs Queen is not one of them.

I mean sanji clearly located queen and used a move which attacks a specific body part. On a invisible man. Cope harder. That guarantees some coo

However when he did it pre ts it wasn't instant. Not even when he detected the invisible rockets launchers
Somehow it escapes you that Sanji was only able to do this when Queen was on the move towards plotsome. There was a clearly established pause to the fight due to both combatants being unable to locate one another, until one of them outed disguise in slew of their inflated ego, lack of conventional intelligence, or both. You would really think a person would pay more attention to as well as acknowledge the story elements revolving around their favorite character, but apparently this is not the case within the Worstgen forum. Cope harder? Didn't now stating things from the Manga was coping. Here, let me stop my incessant rabbling and try my hand at being the beaming icon of intelligence that you and many other Sanji fanboys within the forum are clearly representative of.

" S-s-s-shanji iz Shtrongest"

Somehow it escapes you that Sanji was only able to do this when Queen was on the move towards plotsome. There was a clearly established pause to the fight due to both combatants being unable to locate one another, until one of them outed disguise in slew of their inflated ego, lack of conventional intelligence, or both. You would really think a person would pay more attention to as well as acknowledge the story elements revolving around their favorite character, but apparently this is not the case within the Worstgen forum. Cope harder? Didn't now stating things from the Manga was coping. Here, let me stop my incessant rabbling and try my hand at being the beaming icon of intelligence that you and many other Sanji fanboys within the forum are clearly representative of.

So I guess being conceited even when wrong and only deflecting is how you win a debate.

Purposely ignoring the elements of the story that I pointed out while I never denied your points is ignorant. Have fun

Nah I'm still here. Just waiting for an answer instead of a deflection

Here lemme steer you back to the post you couldn't aptly respond to previously. If you are able, can you please also cite where I specifically deflected any aspect of our little exchange because ironically enough, you are the one guilty of deflecting by saying that I am , "Purposely Ignoring elements of the story". Didn't know referencing specific instances within the manga equates to ignoring elements of the story.

Nice twisting of the narrative. Must be nice being so biased
Bill you're way better as a general troll than an ardent Sanji troll.

Anyway bias is applying "neg diff" to an effort that literally caused him to pass out for the span of a whole volume. Bias is shitting on Zoro for years when he passed out and then bragging about how Sanji wakes up in the same fashion, bedside hooker and all. Basically the same thing only Zoro was hit while distracted and Sanji hit a distracted Queen.

He wasn't seriously injured obviously, but the weird thing is being without pants on the floor with a prostitute may actually cause him to lose more blood than the fight. I really wouldn't say this thread aged poorly until he's back in action

Anyway bias is applying "neg diff" to an effort that literally caused him to pass out for the span of a whole volume. Bias is shitting on Zoro for years when he passed out and then bragging about how Sanji wakes up in the same fashion, bedside hooker and all. Basically the same thing only Zoro was hit while distracted and Sanji hit a distracted Queen.

He wasn't seriously injured obviously, but the weird thing is being without pants on the floor with a prostitute may actually cause him to lose more blood than the fight. I really wouldn't say this thread aged poorly until he's back in action
He wasnt seriously injured....At least after Judge's magic genetics kicked in and he got a free heal, because Queen broke more bones of his body than Hakai did to Zoro.
:fujilaugh:
Only diference is that Zoro got massive side effects from the medicine he took while Sanji didnt.
:kayneshrug:

Lmao u got the wrong guy. I never did any of those things.

Not sure how to really respond because none of this applies to me.
Post automatically merged:

He wasnt seriously injured....At least after Judge's magic genetics kicked in and he got a free heal, because Queen broke more bones of his body than Hakai did to Zoro.
:fujilaugh:
Only diference is that Zoro got massive side effects from the medicine he took while Sanji didnt.
:kayneshrug:
Lmao from an attack that would've never landed without sanji being nerfed by hid cloudy mind and changing body