Powers & Abilities When will Zoro use the knock out Conqueror's haki?

When will it happen?

• During the onigashima war.

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • After the onigashima war but during Wano (Meaning there is another battle after the raid fails)

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • In the next arc

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • In the last arc

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Never

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
It's interesting that just like Oden, the first use of CoC we see is cutting Kaido with offensive CoC coating.

But Ashura Douji upon seeing Luffy knock people out in Act 1 says "He can use Oden's technique". Meaning Oden used the knocking out CoC offscreen in those five years or so in Wano.

Question is, when is Zoro going to use it? Is Oda saving it for a special occasion such as for instance clearing out the Live floor?

First Use - even before luffy when use Ashura against Kaku

Post automatically merged:

First Use - even before luffy when use Ashura against Kaku

oda's writing is really shity. zoro is the 2nd character who used conq haki in entire series but Loda confirmed after chp1010 lol.
maybe he will think it will downgrade captain condom because zoro stronger than him
:seriously:

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I'm more inclined to believe that Asura = CoC rather than believe differently judging off the lightning sparkles amiss. So if that's the case perhaps that's the only type of CoC Zoro can develop but I don't think that's likely necessarily the case. It really depends on Oda however. It would not be excellent writing if Zoro was unable to learn other variants of CoC, such as aura burst or non Asura more generically.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I think Zoro will only be concerned with mixing CoC with CoA due to time and necessity. He'll only know how to do the normal explosion, like Luffy did in Marineford, but taking down specific targets isn't really his style, maybe only in EOS.