Questions & Mysteries Where did the 40000 men come from?

Either it's a mistake or Orochi simply doubled the size of his troops coming to Onigashima after hearing about the rebellion and false reports.

Kaido crew has 30,000 + Orochi men + 10,000
So Robin fucked up then. She reported 20000 Kaido men and 10000 Orochi men
Post automatically merged:

A mistake by Oda ,that wasn't checked by the editors. Just what happened with the small"KKG" a few chapters back.
But he did it twice though... And he even said the 30000 men number like only four chapters ago... At this point if it's a mistake its hard to tell which number is the correct one

It was KKG, japanese translators confirmed it. He can do KKG casually now with G4 Boundman using Ryou.
Sigh...Again
The Viz just translate what there is on the script.
I didn't say it was a wrong translation.
From my perspective and how this "KKG" is at the size of a regular KG,Oda made a mistake. That is all.

Edit: Nowhere near the size of a KKG.

When it is KG size and not even slightly bigger, it can't be KKG

Last edited:
Sigh...Again

I didn't say it was a wrong translation.
From my perspective and how this "KKG" is at the size of a regular KG,Oda made a mistake. That is all.

Edit: Nowhere near the size of a KKG.

When it is KG size and not even slightly bigger, it can't be KKG
He managed to compress it with the new CoA. He can now use it casually.

The Viz just translate what there is on the script.
There is no way this was a KKG and still doesn't make sense how they added 10.000 all of a sudden.
It was a no-contact KKG, and Luffy messed it up.

This is not the KKG of Dressrosa which was more impact based. This is advanced-CoA KKG, which attacks your internals.

Additional Big Mom Pairets that might be 10,000 added to Kaido's 20,000 + Orochi's 10,000=40,000 man and from chapter 959 we Know that Luffy tolled athers about Big Mom in Wano so Kinemon including Big Mom pairets too isn't surprising at all, especially considering the fact that Robin could very well find out about Kaido and Big Mom alliance.

As we know from chapter 955, there's 30000 Enemies

And yet in this chapter there's 40000

We know a day has passed since Kin'emon set off to Port Tokage at the end of Act 2 so its curious when/how exactly he got informed of an extra 10000 men joining the enemy?

If this is Big mom's men, how did Kin'emon get this information then? Who saw Big Mom's forces arrive and then make the estimations about how many they are and then tell KIn'emon
I think the 10,000 men are Big Mom's numbers..

Robin got her numbers (10,000.. 20,000 etc) at the time when she infiltrated into Wano and joined the Shogun's party way before Big Mom and Kaido's alliance. Iirc, Big Mom met Kaido at around ch 951, and they announced their alliance at ch 954, I think.., whilst robin got found out at ch 933.

Either someone probably told Kinemon about the yonko alliance (regarding who, beats me..), or maybe Oda goofed up and tweaked the numbers a little... *shrugs*

It was a no-contact KKG, and Luffy messed it up.

This is not the KKG of Dressrosa which was more impact based. This is advanced-CoA KKG, which attacks your internals.
It doesn't matter if it was supposed to be no-contact. This was Kong gun sized . Not even slightly bigger to differentiate it from the normal one.
He managed to compress it with the new CoA. He can now use it casually.
Huh? Since when It compresses stuff?