Powers & Abilities Where do we rank current Naoya?

Where do we rank current Naoya?

• Total voters
Nah he's right

Jogo bullies the Sendai 4
Post automatically merged:

He neg diffs Kuro since his CT has crazy AOE and provides him with crazy AP (Yuta blew away the roaches with a CE blast)

His speed is highlighted time and time again so I don't know how someone like Uro who was only able to land hits on Yuta when he was distracted does anything to him

Ryu probably poses the biggest threat but he has little to no versatility... Jogo could probably handle him after Kuro and Uro

Dhruv got bodied by Yuta in CQC without Rika lol he gets low diffed by Jogo

Uro was able to consistently react to Ryu and Yuta, and has a great matchup against him. Any projectile just gets redirected back at him at an increased speed.

Ryu's versatility is fine, you're acting like Jogo is a jack of all trades lmao, Jogo might not even be faster than them, and hes probably getting killed by one granite blast

Uro was able to consistently react to Ryu and Yuta, and has a great matchup against him. Any projectile just gets redirected back at him at an increased speed.

Ryu's versatility is fine, you're acting like Jogo is a jack of all trades lmao, Jogo might not even be faster than them, and hes probably getting killed by one granite blast
She gets blown up by Ember Insects + Jogo can attack from any angle

She isn't redirecting everything

Ryu has no versatility lol all he does is shoot beams

Yeah a granite blast would do a lot of damage... if it hits

She gets blown up by Ember Insects + Jogo can attack from any angle

She isn't redirecting everything

Ryu has no versatility lol all he does is shoot beams

Yeah a granite blast would do a lot of damage... if it hits

Nice headcanon you have no way to prove ember insects does shit

Why not

All Jogo does is create explosions for the most part. hes really not that much different

Jogos speed is overblown. Hes fast, dont get me wrong, but yall act like hes this untouchable speed demon

Nice headcanon you have no way to prove ember insects does shit

Why not

All Jogo does is create explosions for the most part. hes really not that much different

Jogos speed is overblown. Hes fast, dont get me wrong, but yall act like hes this untouchable speed demon
He can use the ember insects while launching disaster flames from different direction to mix her up

Worst case scenario he whips out domain amplification and imbues it with a can't miss attack (which he didn't do against Gojo on purpose)

He creates explosions in different ways. He has much more options in a fight than Ryu is what I'm saying

How did he catch Naobito? By planting 2 volcanos where Naobito was gonna land after using projection sorcery

As far as we know he can plant them anywhere... Ryu has to shoot beams from his hair

He's not untouchable but he's definitely really fast

He can use the ember insects while launching disaster flames from different direction to mix her up

Worst case scenario he whips out domain amplification and imbues it with a can't miss attack (which he didn't do against Gojo on purpose)

He creates explosions in different ways. He has much more options in a fight than Ryu is what I'm saying

How did he catch Naobito? By planting 2 volcanos where Naobito was gonna land after using projection sorcery

As far as we know he can plant them anywhere... Ryu has to shoot beams from his hair

He's not untouchable but he's definitely really fast

Domain amplification requires actually coming into contact with the opponent, the cant miss thing was in reference to bypassing gojos infinity. I think it more likely goes down to a domain expansion, which, I'm still a bit miffed that we didn't see Uro and Ryu's

Domain amplification requires actually coming into contact with the opponent, the cant miss thing was in reference to bypassing gojos infinity. I think it more likely goes down to a domain expansion, which, I'm still a bit miffed that we didn't see Uro and Ryu's
I know it probably would've broke down anyway since it was stated to be unstable but holy shit

The hype was at a never before seen high and then Kuro's seed popped up and got one shot

:milaugh:

Personally, I think Jogo was hyped up to be (before Yuta/Hakari showed up) the strongest besides Gojo/Sukuna but still so much weaker than them to show how crazy strong they really are compared to everyone else

I really don't think Jogo has TOO much trouble with anyone in the Sendai 4

Now Hakari (immortal), Yuta, and other high tiers are another story

I know it probably would've broke down anyway since it was stated to be unstable but holy shit

The hype was at a never before seen high and then Kuro's seed popped up and got one shot

Personally I think Jogo was hyped up to be (before Yuta/Hakari showed up) the strongest besides Gojo/Sukuna but still so much weaker than them to show how crazy strong they really are compared to everyone else

I really don't think Jogo has TOO much trouble with anyone in the Sendai 4

Now Hakari (immortal), Yuta, and other high tiers are another story

Nah if anyone was hyped up to be the strongest pre Yuta Hakari IMO I feel like it was Geto/Kenjaku, then Yuki and Toji.

After that it'd be Mahito/Jogo

I think he beats Dhruv and the Roach, but I think Ryu wins, and I could see Uro winning too

Nah if anyone was hyped up to be the strongest pre Yuta Hakari IMO I feel like it was Geto/Kenjaku, then Yuki and Toji.

After that it'd be Mahito/Jogo

I think he beats Dhruv and the Roach, but I think Ryu wins, and I could see Uro winning too
Geto... maybe? He doesn't have a DE so I dunno how he wins

Kenjaku? Most def

Yuki is special grade so 100%

Toji... we'll see next week lol

I really just don't see how Ryu beats him... he has so many different ways that he can do damage and humans for the most part are incapable of tanking even regular attacks from him

He's able to use his maximum, domain amplification, and the like all while spamming high output attacks and still be fine so his CE isn't lacking

Uro to me has no shot... like at all lol

Ryu at least has high AP

What does Uro have? No one is dumb enough to let her reflect their attacks twice. Ryu got hit once and never did it again

A DE battle is her only chance and we don't know what either of their DE's do

If their DE's are similar to say Hakari's and it amplifies their technique and gives them more options then MAYBE I could give them the win

If not... well

Geto... maybe? He doesn't have a DE so I dunno how he wins

Kenjaku? Most def

Yuki is special grade so 100%

Toji... we'll see next week lol

I really just don't see how Ryu beats him... he has so many different ways that he can do damage and humans for the most part are incapable of tanking even regular attacks from him

He's able to use his maximum, domain amplification, and the like all while spamming high output attacks and still be fine so his CE isn't lacking

Uro to me has no shot... like at all lol

Ryu at least has high AP

What does Uro have? No one is dumb enough to let her reflect their attacks twice. Ryu got hit once and never did it again

A DE battle is her only chance and we don't know what either of their DE's do

If their DE's are similar to say Hakari's and it amplifies their technique and gives them more options then MAYBE I could give them the win

If not... well

Well for Geto, he's already stronger than volume 0 yuta who I feel like probably beats Jogo anyway. Even though he wasn't drawn with a DE, I feel as though thats because Gege hadnt come up with domains in vol 0. He was a SG sorceror somewhat comparable to Gojo for most of his life, there's no way he didn't have at least a simple domain, much less a fully fledged domain expansion

Well for Geto, he's already stronger than volume 0 yuta who I feel like probably beats Jogo anyway. Even though he wasn't drawn with a DE, I feel as though thats because Gege hadnt come up with domains in vol 0. He was a SG sorceror somewhat comparable to Gojo for most of his life, there's no way he didn't have at least a simple domain, much less a fully fledged domain expansion
That's always been the weird thing for me with DE's like... surely it isn't an instant win button against anyone that doesn't have one. Or at least it SHOULDN'T be

Like I feel like there's no way Kashimo should lose to Dagon but if he pops his domain it might be game over

That's always been the weird thing for me with DE's like... surely it isn't an instant win button against anyone that doesn't have one. Or at least it SHOULDN'T be

Like I feel like there's no way Kashimo should lose to Dagon but if he pops his domain it might be game over
I think the main thing is that gege doesn’t draw characters using DE off rip. It’s characterized as a last resort technique, something that represents “the end” of a battle. The only people who use them immediately in a battle that we’ve seen are those with rule based ones like hiromi, hakari, etc. Megumi implies a curse like Dagon can’t use domains more than once a day, you probably don’t pull one out unless you absolutely have to
Post automatically merged:

I think the main thing is that gege doesn’t draw characters using DE off rip. It’s characterized as a last resort technique, something that represents “the end” of a battle. The only people who use them immediately in a battle that we’ve seen are those with rule based ones like hiromi, hakari, etc. Megumi implies a curse like Dagon can’t use domains more than once a day, you probably don’t pull one out unless you absolutely have to

Like realistically dagon gets hit twice by Kashimo, and blows off his head before he even knows what hit him

I think that's why most people when they do matchups like Toji vs the disasters for example don't factor in that REALISTICALLY Dagon is not using his domain off rip

Sure if he used it right away he would win (may or may not be disproven in the next chapter lol) but he wouldn't do that

And based on how he faired against Naobito Toji would kill him outside of his DE in like 10 seconds tops

I think that's why most people when they do matchups like Toji vs the disasters for example don't factor in that REALISTICALLY Dagon is not using his domain off rip

Sure if he used it right away he would win (may or may not be disproven in the next chapter lol) but he wouldn't do that

And based on how he faired against Naobito Toji would kill him outside of his DE in like 10 seconds tops

Yeah exactly. Like Toji's stealthiness is part of his strength, people are naturally inclined to underestimate him because he has 0 cursed energy, so one wouldn't approach him with the utmost caution unless they're familiar with him 99.999% of the time

Yeah exactly. Like Toji's stealthiness is part of his strength, people are naturally inclined to underestimate him because he has 0 cursed energy, so one wouldn't approach him with the utmost caution unless they're familiar with him 99.999% of the time
They don't think about it lol

In a fight where neither fighter has info on the other Toji takes it most of the time

He's among the best when it comes to CQC and if you don't expect it he's dismantling you in seconds

(excluding Gojo and Sukuna ofc)

I'm ngl I think naoya and maki probably beat him, potentially with not that much difficulty. They're so much faster, hit really hard, and his durability is kinda buns
Jogo has gotten the short end of the stick from the fandom just because he fought the two strongest guys in the verse.
He has everything from peak Jujutsu that we know of - a Domain, a Maximum technique, and even Domain amplification which seems like something really refined
And Jogo's speed is also nothing to sneeze at. He might not be the fastest guy around but I don't see him getting blitzed by Naoya unless he collects a lot of momentum before

Probably stronger than all nature curses without DE due to his speed and CT. Naoyussy still has PS and can touch/freeze his opponents outside of DE, and when it comes to a Domain battle it’s basically one of the best alongside Mahito. In a DE battle it’s pretty much a toss-up but assuming they equalize and cancel out, Naoyussy still has his speed to count on while Jogo/Mahito don’t have anything.