General & Others Where does the series catch you up and where it fall off?

Pretty simple I want to know where the series finally got you interested in it and when it fall off for you.

For me I got interested when Asta first fought "Licht" and Yami taught him how to sense KI.

And the series started to fall off when... I'm not sure when but I didn't liked how power scale went crazy on the end of Elfs arc. Elfs were suppose to be much stronger than humans but many humans were on pair if not ahead of elfs. And then pushing protagonism so far from Asta and Yuno...

So yeah it started to fall off when everybody awakened as elfs.

I liked the post elf timeskip where everybody got stronger and the new villains but it fell off again once they started winning so easily against those new villains. Magna vs Dante was ridiculous.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I was a fan from the start. Really like the setting and the powers. I think I got very interested around the elf part too and more after that and then for sometime it lost me but then a great twist happened that explained a lot and it regained my attention so much that it is the manga I look forward to the most every week.

I was a fan from the start. Really like the setting and the powers. I think I got very interested around the elf part too and more after that and then for sometime it lost me but then a great twist happened that explained a lot and it regained my attention so much that it is the manga I look forward to the most every week.
Could you be more specific about that twist? I wonder if it was Julius being a demon.

And you started on anime or manga?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Could you be more specific about that twist? I wonder if it was Julius being a demon.

And you started on anime or manga?
I can but it would be a huge spoiler. I can still tell you if you want but you're quite close to it seeing as you've read Magna VS Dante.

Watched a few episodes of the anime and then switched to the Manga.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Oh then yeah I am talking about Lucius and how he manipulated everything and everyone, including the events in the battle against Lucifero.
I talked about it here
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-stop-to-get-the-best-possible-outcome.25246/
It seems we have very different opinions then since to me that plot twist makes no sense at all.

I personally don't like how power scale is going on in this series. Nothing makes sense. It seems that everybody already surpassed what captain level used to be in the beginning of the manga. Seems like the super powerful elfs on their arc are fodder level now. And seems like those new introduced characteres could have easily beated Julius when he fought the elfs.

I'm actually not enjoying a little bit.