Powers & Abilities Where does the story say that Zoro has ACoA?

Does Zoro have ACoA

• Yes

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
That’s not ACoA then.
What is AdCoA..

When you look at Haki Swordsmanship as a different class than the rest of the general Haki usage.. It becomes clear..
Post automatically merged:

keep trying man you'll learn to read one day, i know the word ''barrier'' has too many letters for you at this point
It's not CoA Barrier, Zoro is referring to his CoO Barrier range detection..

Flying slashes, Kuja arrows or bullets can be imbued with haki, but it's a medium being coated. aCoA emission haki, which some here call barrier, doesn't need a medium.
Okay well barrier is whatever Hyogoro can do which is what the scabbards can do which is what Zoro can do

that’s the train of logic… Hyogoro -> Scabbards -> Zoro… if you claim one person on this train can’t do the thing then that means all the people in this train can’t do it

Okay well barrier is whatever Hyogoro can do which is what the scabbards can do which is what Zoro can do

that’s the train of logic… Hyogoro -> Scabbards -> Zoro… if you claim one person on this train can’t do the thing then that means all the people in this train can’t do it
No.. Hyougoro can't do what the Scabbards can do for fuck sakes, he's limited to CoA Barrier.. Scabbards can do CoA internal Destruction without the destruction part..

@DonWick And if you mean that Zoro doesn't have CoA Barrier, then you're right..

Luffy already knew invisible Haki. He used it against Caesar Clown ffs
That is not true because Hyogoro demonstrates barrier haki in front of Luffy and then Luffy directly says that’s what he wants to learn

Luffy didn’t know barrier haki or else he wouldn’t have looked at Hyogoro doing it and then said that’s what he wants to learn

why is Luffy saying he wants to learn what he already knows

It's never been show that he can. In Fishman island he probably parried the opponent's attack, making some sort of metaphorical barrier. It's crazy to think that Zoro was already trivially using some form of advanced Haki introcuded many arcs later. Also barrier haki never had the shape of an actual bubble barrier.

so what is that invisible thing that hyozou is hitting there that zoro said it's his barrier? Even you can't be this stupid
ofc you can
'' Escape '' from his barrier.. Where does it say hitting Zoro'a barrier?..

That’s not ACoA then.
You need to be more precise..

Yes Zoro doesn't have CoA Barrier, Emission level 2.. I agree with you there..

But he has CoA internal Destruction level 3.. Flowing Haki in his Blades..

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
'' Escape '' from his barrier.. Where does it say hitting Zoro'a barrier?..

You need to be more precise..

Yes Zoro doesn't have CoA Barrier, Emission level 2.. I agree with you there..

But he has CoA internal Destruction level 3.. Flowing Haki in his Blades..
so your sharingan doesn't see hyouzou hitting the air there?
like i said i knew you could be that stupid :myman:

CoO is meant to sense living things and not the blade it itself..

CoO is not for swordsmen..

If it helps Swordsmanship, for parrying and dodging..

Base CoC helped Swordsmanship, for taming Enma..

so your sharingan doesn't see hyouzou hitting the air there?
like i said i knew you could be that stupid :myman:
There's no hitting the air.. lol

He cut all of Hyozou's Sword simultaneously.. What the hell..

No.. Hyougoro can't do what the Scabbards can do for fuck sakes, he's limited to CoA Barrier.. Scabbards can do CoA internal Destruction without the destruction part..

@DonWick And if you mean that Zoro doesn't have CoA Barrier, then you're right..
Ive been saying that the entire time. He doesn’t have that or internal destruction. I just throw out the facts and let the ZBois get flustered and cope. Then I’ll leave when I get tired of repeating myself. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

That is not true because Hyogoro demonstrates barrier haki in front of Luffy and then Luffy directly says that’s what he wants to learn

Luffy didn’t know barrier haki or else he wouldn’t have looked at Hyogoro doing it and then said that’s what he wants to learn

why is Luffy saying he wants to learn what he already knows
You can go back and check the Caesar fight yourself. There is multiple instances of Luffy attacking and grabbing Caesar without the use of Hardening. The only other explanation is using basic invisible Haki.

What Luffy didn't know how to do was flow his Haki outwards. Coating wasn't the problem. Even when he flashbacked to Rayleigh and the Boa sisters, it was all instances of them flowing the Haki out of their bodies.

I got a little mixed up. It's coating -> Flowing/Barrier -> Penetration/Internal Destruction

What Hyogoro, Zoro and the Scabbards know is Flowing/Barrier.

Zoro can't know penetration/internal Destruction, as he was surprised at "The Haki Luffy learned from Hyogoro", when Luffy first used it against Kaido. If he knew it, he wouldn't have been surprised by it.

Whatever the case may be, if we want to call flowing/barrier the advanced version, then what Luffy does with Internal Destruction is a step beyond that. I guess we'll call it MCoA, for Mastered CoA.

he did? so he mentioned the barrier for no reason, what an absolute genius you are
You're so focused on the Barrier thing.. It's escaping Zoro's CoO range Barrier.. Zoro let him a chance to leave the fight..

Everybody needs to dodge attacks.. Not exclusive to swords..

Base CoC did nothing for Zoro.. only base CoA..
It's related to Swordsmanship though if it improves it..

Base CoC tamed Enma.. Making him reach KoH..

Ive been saying that the entire time. He doesn’t have that or internal destruction. I just throw out the facts and let the ZBois get flustered and cope. Then I’ll leave when I get tired of repeating myself. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I can Agree with you for CoA level 2 Barrier but not CoA level 3.. :endthis: