Theory Where King is from and his clan

Forgive me for this theory since I thought it in a second and I cant be bothered adding research.

In my opinion since King has black wings, he reminds me of a fallen angel, satan. His from a place opposite to Skypeia, which is Diepeia which is the OP version of hell. Just like Skypeia is the OP version of Heaven. His special clan is fire devils and demons, and thats where his fire powers come from. This is also the place where Devil Fruits orginated from so King stole all the Beast Devil Fruits for Kaido.

To reach this place you would need to be 10,000 feet under the place where the Treasure Tree Adam is. This is because we know the roots of the tree reach so far down because its related to the Tree of Eve.

The Devils then feed themselves to the Treasure Tree adam and come out as Devil fruits. This is inspired by the story of Adam and Eve and the forbidden fruit.

King killed his entire Devil clan and put them into the Treasure Tree adam and they all became DFs. His clan then went extinct and thats why BM sees him as rare. He then sacrificed them to Kaido and Kaido made him into a Calamity. King ate the Pterdon fruit because it was a fruit of a relative of his. And he ate it out of respect not because he actual wanted the lame power.

Thats all I got now. But Im assuming it will be confirmed in 30 chapters. Hopefully Oda clears this up.
Post automatically merged:

Tagging @TheAncientCenturion

Forgive me for this theory since I thought it in a second and I cant be bothered adding research.

In my opinion since King has black wings, he reminds me of a fallen angel, satan. His from a place opposite to Skypeia, which is Diepeia which is the OP version of hell. Just like Skypeia is the OP version of Heaven. His special clan is fire devils and demons, and thats where his fire powers come from. This is also the place where Devil Fruits orginated from so King stole all the Beast Devil Fruits for Kaido.

To reach this place you would need to be 10,000 feet under the place where the Treasure Tree Adam is. This is because we know the roots of the tree reach so far down because its related to the Tree of Eve.

The Devils then feed themselves to the Treasure Tree adam and come out as Devil fruits. This is inspired by the story of Adam and Eve and the forbidden fruit.

King killed his entire Devil clan and put them into the Treasure Tree adam and they all became DFs. His clan then went extinct and thats why BM sees him as rare. He then sacrificed them to Kaido and Kaido made him into a Calamity. King ate the Pterdon fruit because it was a fruit of a relative of his. And he ate it out of respect not because he actual wanted the lame power.

Thats all I got now. But Im assuming it will be confirmed in 30 chapters. Hopefully Oda clears this up.

Tagging @TheAncientCenturion
Enma, a sword that can cut hell itself, and Zoro will fight King. I see:pepelit:

Other than that this theory is a shot fired in the dark.

The points I truly believe are:

King is from the OP version of hell
- It is the opposite to Skypeia
- King is from a Devil clan and thats why he has fire powers.
I can totally picture the points you truly believe, and the abrahamic implications are likely too considering the names of the trees.

In my opinion since King has black wings, he reminds me of a fallen angel, satan. His from a place opposite to Skypeia, which is Diepeia which is the OP version of hell. Just like Skypeia is the OP version of Heaven. His special clan is fire devils and demons, and thats where his fire powers come from.
This part is very interesting