Future Events Where will Sanji dump Zoro?

Who is going to wield the Cross?

• Total voters
I am confused over why and/or how Law couldn't heal Zoro. The answer must be plot!

I do love how Sanji actually stayed with Zoro. He isn't going to "dump" him anywhere. There may be hatred amongst the fanboys but not amongst the characters!

My mind is saying that Sanji won't dump Zoro anywhere. Instead Zoro will manage to get lost while immobilized to a cross. I am hoping it will be with Hyori. I am not sure if she can heal him to full health. But maybe she can heal him enough that he hobbles along to face Orochi.

Should be at where Chopper and Marco are at.
I assume by now King and Queen have the upper hand with Perospero's arrival and are close to atleast taking Marco out of the picture for some time.

I think Queen will want to pay Chopper back for the bitch slap and there's no one there to stop him for too long. When Zoro and the others arrive, Queen will be about to kill Chopper and King/Pero about to finish off Marco.

Izo and Kawamatsu rescue their mate Marco.
Sanji rescues his mate Chopper (instead of a bitch slap, Sanji kicks Queen and the overall panel/scene is almost same as Choppers & it's the last page of the chapter).

Chopper/Marco, though injured/low stamina themselves and in need of rest, heal Zoro.

In the meantime King/Perospero are dominant against the duo scabbards until Neko joins the party and takes on Peros. Eventually King defeats the duo, a hype moment for him worthy of maybe showing his bounty along with it. At this point, either Zoro or Marco fight him and the other goes to fight Big Mom. But I think Zoro may suggest Marco to help with stopping Big Mom when the duo against King look like they can handle him. King could then interrupt when Chopper is still healing Zoro.

Should be at where Chopper and Marco are at.
I assume by now King and Queen have the upper hand with Perospero's arrival and are close to atleast taking Marco out of the picture for some time.

I think Queen will want to pay Chopper back for the bitch slap and there's no one there to stop him for too long. When Zoro and the others arrive, Queen will be about to kill Chopper and King/Pero about to finish off Marco.

Izo and Kawamatsu rescue their mate Marco.
Sanji rescues his mate Chopper (instead of a bitch slap, Sanji kicks Queen and the overall panel/scene is almost same as Choppers & it's the last page of the chapter).

Chopper/Marco, though injured/low stamina themselves and in need of rest, heal Zoro.

In the meantime King/Perospero are dominant against the duo scabbards until Neko joins the party and takes on Peros. Eventually King defeats the duo, a hype moment for him worthy of maybe showing his bounty along with it. At this point, either Zoro or Marco fight him and the other goes to fight Big Mom. But I think Zoro may suggest Marco to help with stopping Big Mom when the duo against King look like they can handle him. King could then interrupt when Chopper is still healing Zoro.
Wow this was almost perfect :goyea: