Future Events Where will Sanji dump Zoro?

Who is going to wield the Cross?

• Total voters
Sanji wants to dump Zoro asap since he is just wasting his time. Where will he dump him?

I think there are three probable choice:
1) Chopper, since he is a doctor (a real one, not like Law);
2) Hiyori. She (probably) treated the scabbards, Kawamatsu (probably) saw her and her entire storyline in Wano was bounded to Zoro and Orochi. It would be the perfect chance to make them meet.
3) Usopp. This might seem to be a random speculation but Sanji handing Zoro to Usopp on the stage while Tama does her speech would be a very straightforwardly way to make Sanji vs King start.
I doubt King won't do anything while Tama orders to the gifters to attack the beast pirates so it's a good way to not create a plothole.

What do you think? :myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji wants to dump Zoro asap since he is just wasting his time. Where will he dump him?

I think there are three probable choice:
1) Chopper, since he is a doctor (a real one, not like Law);
2) Hiyori. She (probably) treated the scabbards, Kawamatsu (probably) saw her and her entire storyline in Wano was bounded to Zoro and Orochi. It would be the perfect chance to make them meet.
3) Usopp. This might seem to be a random speculation but Sanji handing Zoro to Usopp on the stage while Tama does her speech would be a very straightforwardly way to make Sanji vs King start.
I doubt King won't do anything while Tama orders to the gifters to attack the beast pirates so it's a good way to not create a plothole.

What do you think? :myman:
Chopper. Sanji takes queen :)

Sanji will take him to Marco and Chopper but,

Marco is going to get shot down and Izo is going to pick him up and carry him.

Chopper is going to get hit bad and run out of monster point and Kawamatsu will carry him.

Theres a reason the two scabbards with Sanji are the ones connected to the doctors.

Drake will carry Zoro away with the others.

They’ll all run into Hiyori who will act like choppers hands and begin healing Marco and Zoro.