Which floor is Queen's platform

• 1st

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 2nd

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
THREAD UPDATED

Onigashima vertical structure is the following one:

Queen position hasn't been specified with an official box, but we know that it's the same platform of Momonosuke's execution.
A good landmark.
By these panels seems to be 2nd floor's balcony

So I would use this thread for location updates of major characters.

Kaido, Scabbards, Jack - Top of the dome

Luffy, Sanji, Jimbe

Kidd, Killer

Zoro, Drake, Apoo, Robin, Brook, Chopper - Main stage

Law

Franky, Sasaki

Nami, Usopp, Tama, Ulti, Page One

Marco, Perospero, Carrot, Wanda - Entrance

Big Mom - Is heading for the top of the dome

King, Who's Who, Black Maria, Hawkins, Yamato, Momo, Shinobu, Bepo, Heat, Wire, Shachi, Penguin - Unknown

Thanks to @sidestreetboy and @Rocks D. Buggy for the pics

Last edited:
Sanji vs Queen on 4th floor, Zoro vs King on 5th floor and Jinbe vs Jack on the roof would make a lot of sense, so maybe he's on the 4th floor ? :zorothink:

maybe it is not a big thing but when bigmom arrived this chapter 996
oda didn't show his reaction
:wonderland:
You mean that Queen is no more on the platform? Seems strange to me since at least a Calamity should check the battle on the main stage

Btw I updated the pics and seems 2nd floor

He might in geisha room where Black Maria playing music too.
But the last time we see him, most likely he in the balcony of 2nd floor.
How could he go from 2nd to 3rd floor without the stairs? The only possibility is that he went full zoan and having long neck is talking/looking at them from the outside but still being on the balcony.
Strange tho.
This doesn't seem like the time to get distracted for Queen

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
How could he go from 2nd to 3rd floor without the stairs? The only possibility is that he went full zoan and having long neck is talking/looking at them from the outside.
But this doesn't seem like the time to get distracted for Queen
Thats the problem about this floor system, we dont know where the calamities and f6 floor at.

Thats the problem about this floor system, we dont know where the calamities and f6 floor at.
As of now Sasaki, Ulti and Page One are on the main stage floor, Drake too with Zoro and Apoo, Jack is on the rooftop and Queen seems on 2nd floor

King, Black Maria, Who's Who and Hawkins are the unknown:
- King in just unknown, if I have to guess he is 4th or 5th floor
- Who's Who and Hawknins were seen last time on 2nd floor with Queen
- Black Maria seems to be on 3rd floor based on Sanji's reaction this chapter

I wouldn’t overanalyze panels to guess on which floor characters are, as Oda isn’t consistent with this kind of stuff.
Yeah I know about that, but this time he is trying to be pretty accurate and is necessary (due to the chaos) to have precise locations for characters like in Impel Down or Enies Lobby, cause that influences future events too

Then there are Luffy, Kidd, Killer, Sanji and Jimbe all free to reach Kaido :myman:
This will not last long tho
You mean they would not last long if they approached.

Remember that Zoro v Kaido doesn't necessarily have to happen very soon, there are still a bunch of things that need to occur, like Kaido demolishing the remnant Scabbards and Luffy might want to help out some of his nakama.

This Zoro v Apoo thing sounds like a classic move from Oda to stall time just like he is doing with Big Mom, then the major clashes will take place.

Regardless it is very likely that Queen and Sanji will meet now, given the Germa portrayal.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Depends on where Oda wants him to be atm:kayneshrug:

Like I'm not even joking. This arc has so much non sense that I wouldn't be surprised if Onigashima besides magically being structured like Impel Down also has "Onigashima Elevator" for Queen.

Regardless it is very likely that Queen and Sanji will meet now, given the Germa portrayal.
I made this thread also to discuss how Sanji would approach Queen, probably will attack him from floor above after seeing the main stage chaos

Like I'm not even joking. This arc has so much non sense that I wouldn't be surprised if Onigashima besides magically being structured like Impel Down also has "Onigashima Elevator" for Queen.
Actually there is an elevator if I'm not wrong, I think Kaido used it before the raid

THANK YOU BRO , I was really looking for something like this cause it's pretty important to predict the next moves or make any predictions ... last chapter we got multiple shots of how the Tour looks like both vertically and horizontally

Like this should be it's own big thread to track "Where's Everyone Located" but here's my personal view of it , I think it would make the most sense if Queen is on the 3rd floor and King is on the 4th and here's why :

So to start I think in the image you made the 2 basements should actually be you know basements and instead these 2 are floor 1 and 2 the ones Luffy/Sanji/Jinbei just ran through atm and the 3rd floor where Kid and Killer just entered and about to run into Queen

Cause it wouldn't make any sense if after Queen trying to stop them from reaching the top , just let them pass by if they run through the tower instead

So its confirmed the stairs are always in the middle so the tower is in this shape (and please forgive me for the terrible drawing)

- Black Arrows is the path they are taking to the top
- Red is the stairs at each floor
- Yellow is Luffy/Jinbei/Sanji
- Blue is Kid/Killer
- Brown should be queen in his balcony and pretty much the center of the tower

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Where ever Queen might've been, it's more important to figure out where he might go. He's already made a point to take out the top fighters, but he might not try the ones on the main stage for risk of getting infected by the Ice Demon. He probably believes his plague might finish them, anyway.

He could head up top to try and stop Luffy and gang's advancement to the roof.

THANK YOU BRO , I was really looking for something like this cause it's pretty important to predict the next moves or make any predictions ... last chapter we got multiple shots of how the Tour looks like both vertically and horizontally

Like this should be it's own big thread to track "Where's Everyone Located" but here's my personal view of it , I think it would make the most sense if Queen is on the 3rd floor and King is on the 4th and here's why :

So to start I think in the image you made the 2 basements should actually be you know basements and instead these 2 are floor 1 and 2 the ones Luffy/Sanji/Jinbei just ran through atm and the 3rd floor where Kid and Killer just entered and about to run into Queen

Cause it wouldn't make any sense if after Queen trying to stop them from reaching the top , just let them pass by if they run through the tower instead

So its confirmed the stairs are always in the middle so the tower is in this shape (and please forgive me for the terrible drawing)

- Black Arrows is the path they are taking to the top
- Red is the stairs at each floor
- Yellow is Luffy/Jinbei/Sanji
- Blue is Kid/Killer
- Brown should be queen in his balcony and pretty much the center of the tower
First of all I like the idea, I'm gonna change the thread title and update it.
Next I see what you're saying, but if you look at the first and last spoiler pic I posted the stone plinth is even characterized by the same stone details on the floorplan. So imo is safe to say that Queen is on the 2nd floor balcony.