General & Others Which arc had the best side characters ? Which arc had the worst ?

Which one of One Piece arcs had in your opinion the best side characters, whenever they were allies of the Straw Hats or just inhabitants of the island visited ? Which arc had on the contrary the worst side characters ?

I'd say that Water Seven was the arc that had my favorite side characters with Mr Iceburg and Galley-la-Cie and its shipwrights, as well as CP9 agents before they revealed their true colors, and the barman who showed compassion toward Usopp and gave him food. Skyepia was great too with Wyper who was the one side character to owe the Straw Hats' asses and to remain as strong and headstrong as Luffy and Zoro, Connie, Laki, and Gan Fall and the Shandian chief.

Wano arc had the worst side characters to me with Ode, Yamato, Tama, Momonosuke and the Nine Scabbards that became annoying and unbearable to me.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Best: toss up between Dressrosa and Wholecake

Worst: Wano or long ring

Hmm. Fishmen arc for worst side characters. Wano if you only count scabbards. Dressrossa is also bad.

Water 7/Ennies lobby probably the best.

The above does include villain groups like F6 or CP9. Only side characters like franky family or rebecca.