General & Others Which Arc had the best week to week experience? Dressrosa, WCI, or Wano?

Best week to week experience?

• Total voters
Current Egghead is still fine, in the last 4 chapters Vegapunk died, the 5 elders arrives and reveals their form, the giants meets Luffy, Zoro vs Lucci done, the Ancient Robot is awake...

The pacing was bad between 1072- 1078 in my opinion with the York sub-plot and SH and CP0 vs Seraphins... but after that is being consistent.
Flashback was also shit
Post automatically merged:

the endless running, useless story points and the running
Yeah it wasn't perfect. But no useless story points.

Dressrosa is the worst on the list by a pretty good margin ngl

I like it overall more than Wano but the week to week experience was miserable sometimes

I think WCI was the best by far till the final quarter

That still puts it ahead of Wano which had abysmal pacing with Luffy running in slow motion till chapter 1000

WCI > Wano > Dressrosa

I have to give it to Whole Cake.

Wano...was long. There's some really good moments in Wano. There's some all time great scenes in Wano. But, it's also...so long. And I just found myself not that interested in the Scabbards or Wano's backstory. It just felt like it dragged. And for as long as this arc was, the finale was oddly abrupt.

Dressrossa was good. I liked Dressrossa. It just felt a little unfocused to me in places. Everyone was scattered all over the place. Everyone had different goals. It just didn't feel like it all came together like it needed to. Law's backstory was great, though. And Doflamingo is a all time great villain for this manga. And the twist with the toys was great. It's a very good arc.

But, Whole Cake is my personal favorite. And that's almost entirely due to Sanji's story in this arc. This is really the only time in the post-timeskip where we've gotten a story about one of the Strawhats. Post-timeskip One Piece is a lot more interested in world building and plot than characterization. And that's fine, but it's nice to put the focus back on one of our other main characters, again. Plus, Big Mom's Fruit just lends itself to some really interesting visuals. And Katakuri is another of those great villains. Whole Cake is probably my favorite post-timeskip arc...maybe except for Egghead. But, we'll have to see how that concludes.