Controversial Which arc is worse: Fourth Great Ninja War vs Wano.

Which arc is worse: Fourth Great Ninja War vs Wano.

• Total voters
Wano better than pain arc?
An arc consisted of a single village infiltration by one edgy boy, filled with nothing but a stretched-out fight against him? which climaxed in a form of asspull of the 9-tails and deceased dad mentally support the MC to beat Chibaku Tensei? While Nagato just fight with the sole purpose to give the world more pain and no long-term plan after? An ultimate fight that ends with a short story book of Jiraiya? Sorry, i cant rate help but rate Wano higher.

Last edited:
Luffy having fun and laughing with Kaido was bad
I think it's more how he handled other characters, and of course the Nika fruit felt cheap.

But Luffy's greatest quality has always been empathy. Luffy has always mirrored his opponents, and I think the most relevant example to this point is the fight with Katakuri. Here Kaido was having fun, so Luffy was having fun.

At least Kishimoto had the balls to make mistakes in his last arc whereas Oda just copies and pastes and has people run around and do nothing, and then he baits his readers constantly and completely abandons plot points once the bait is over. Only time Oda had the balls to make a mistake in Wano was with G5 but everything else turned out to be just nonsense filler plot points that go nowhere. At least put some effort into your story. Oda isn't even trying at this point.

The 4th Great Ninja War wasn't built up after a decade of hype, and it fuck-up after it's opening and flashback portions like Wano did.

Wano is the culmination of so much that has happened and it encapsulates everything wrong the Post Timeskip of One Piece.
The 4th great ninja war was built up for all shippuden, being the final confrontation with akatsuki, why lying?
And it shits the bed halfway through, not even considering the end of Madara and Kaguya

The 4th great ninja war was built up for all shippuden, being the final confrontation with akatsuki, why lying?
And it shits the bed halfway through, not even considering the end of Madara and Kaguya
Lmao bro why are YOU lying, the 4th War was brought up in 5 Kage Summit Arc, not at the start of Shippuden. Up until the end of the Pein arc, no one, reader nor character knew about a War happening, everyone thought the Akatsuki & the masked man were endgame.

Kaido has been ranting & raving about his war for a literal decade, Luffy & Law started their alliance and the start of the Post Time Skip. It then proceeds to shit the bed with Punk Hazard being shit, Dressrosa fucking up it's finale, Whole Cake Island fucking it's finale, and Wano fucking up Oden & Act 3 at the same time.

Look at this guy out here talking shit :suresure::milaugh::gokulaugh:

Lmao bro why are YOU lying, the 4th War was brought up in 5 Kage Summit Arc, not at the start of Shippuden. Up until the end of the Pein arc, no one, reader nor character knew about a War happening, everyone thought the Akatsuki & the masked man were endgame.

Kaido has been ranting & raving about his war for a literal decade, Luffy & Law started their alliance and the start of the Post Time Skip. It then proceeds to shit the bed with Punk Hazard being shit, Dressrosa fucking up it's finale, Whole Cake Island fucking it's finale, and Wano fucking up Oden & Act 3 at the same time.

Look at this guy out here talking shit :suresure::milaugh::gokulaugh:
The 4th war is literally brought by the akatsuki, lead by Tobi. Akatsuki makes its debut early, tobi before shippuden.

Or are you really saying to me that the final showdown with akatsuki was not expected?

If Kaido is being setup since punk hazard, then akatsuki and the war ie setup when itachi knocks on naruto's door in what, volume 12?
You are using double standards.

The 4th war is literally brought by the akatsuki, lead by Tobi. Akatsuki makes its debut early, tobi before shippuden.

Or are you really saying to me that the final showdown with akatsuki was not expected?

If Kaido is being setup since punk hazard, then akatsuki and the war ie setup when itachi knocks on naruto's door in what, volume 12?
You are using double standards.
Bullshit, there are no double standards, you just suck at reading comprehension. Like I said, the 4th war is NEVER brought up the Akatsuki, because by the time it is the group is practically dead with litlle to no members left. Up until the end of the pain arc, Pein/Nagato is the leader, after he dies Tobi "reveals" himself as Madara Uchiha at the 5 Kage Summit. It's Madara & Obito's war, not the Akatsukis.

Big difference

Kaido isn't the only one being set up in Punk Hazard, it's every Yonko that Law & Kidd have a bone to pick with, and it's literally the introduction to characters native to Wano like Kanjuro. And like I said, Luffy agrees to going to war at the start of the Post Timeskip..

It can't be double standards if 4th war arc is started in the middle of NARUTO's Post time skip whereas One Piece's Wano is started at the literal damn start. Look up what a double standard is before you say something This stupid again lol.