Questions & Mysteries Which character will be the first one to destroy Lunarian defense?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're mixing skill and devil fruit in with DNA. Its not the same. Not to mention, you are comparing children, with their decades older counterparts.

DNA wise, the Seraphims look exactly like their counterparts. That's a 100 percent match.

No reason to believe the Lunarian DNA, is anything less than the original as well.
I think it's not me who's confusing here. You're comparing replicating appearance with replicating appearance, which by no means is the same thing as producing the exact ability as the original—regardless of whether it's a devil's fruit ability or not. VP uses the linage factor to replicate all kinds of abilities, so the process is the same for both, and he never managed to create something as good as the original.

You're mixing skill and devil fruit in with DNA. Its not the same. Not to mention, you are comparing children, with their decades older counterparts.

DNA wise, the Seraphims look exactly like their counterparts. That's a 100 percent match.

No reason to believe the Lunarian DNA, is anything less than the original as well.
It’s obvious the Seraphim’s have the full fledged lunarian durability otherwise Zoro wouldn’t have brought it up this chapter.

I think it's not me who's confusing here. You're comparing replicating appearance with replicating appearance, which by no means is the same thing as producing the exact ability as the original—regardless of whether it's a devil's fruit ability or not. VP uses the linage factor to replicate all kinds of abilities, so the process is the same for both, and he never managed to create something as good as the original.
Bruh, you're comparing the skills of children, to thier adult counterparts with decades of experience, as a means to justify them not being as strong as the originals.

Furthermore, you're comparing an artificial laser, to a Devil Fruit.

On the flip side, Vegapunk perfectly replicated Kaido's Devil Fruit powers. It was only deemed a failure because the color of the dragon was different.

The fact that all the Seraphims look exactly alike thier adult counterparts is indication that the DNA replication was a complete success. Because they are not as strong as their older, more experienced counterparts is not an indication that they are watered down versions.

You can only make that assessment once they get older, and have a real basis for comparison. But I guarantee you, Child Mihawk and child Kuma would not be giving Luffy, Zoro, Lucci, and Kaku even the slighted bit of challenge, like the Seraphim are.

And the final nail in the coffin, is that Zoro, who already fought King, can't damage the Seraphims. He's the one telling everyone else that it's practically impossible to hurt these things unless they turn thier flames off.

He's gives no indication that the defense they possess is any less effective than King's. In fact he does the exact opposite, by saying with the flames on they are practically invincible.

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bruh, you're comparing the skills of children, to thier adult counterparts with decades of experience, as a means to justify them not being as strong as the originals.

Furthermore, you're comparing an artificial laser, to a Devil Fruit.

On the flip side, Vegapunk perfectly replicated Kaido's Devil Fruit powers. It was only deemed a failure because the color of the dragon was different.

The fact that all the Seraphims look exactly alike thier adult counterparts is indication that the DNA replication was a complete success. Because they are not as strong as their older, more experienced counterparts is not an indication that they are watered down versions.

You can only make that assessment once they get older, and have a real basis for comparison. But I guarantee you, Child Mihawk and child Kuma would not be giving Luffy, Zoro, Lucci, and Kaku even the slighted bit of challenge, like the Seraphim are.
Oh, my bad. Now I understand what's going on. The comment was made when we don't know anything about them growing up.

Cut what, just one single panel after his face is unscathed what the hell? Do you need glasses? :whitepress:
Do you? Look again. King head was cut open and there are flames come out of the wound. Focus on King's chin.

Yes, King's head fine in the next scene because of his flame powers. How exactly does it work? Simple. First, the flames don't increase King's durability. King blow himself and he was fine. Plus S-Bear took an internal destruction attack from Lucci and Luffy and was fine. Durability doesn't stop or protect the user from internal destruction attacks. That proves the flames don't increase durability.

The flames increases his endurance. When Kaido first met King he was hooked up to a machine that was testing his endurance. King's endurance impressed Kaido.The flames also give him instant recovery/healing. That would explain how his face will fine immediately after it was cut open. Those powers combined with make them almost invincible.
Post automatically merged:

King having better dura than seraphim was always dumb copium
Headcannon.

Zoro uses a stronger attack against King.

Death Lion Song > Lion Song

You haters get more and more pathetic just because you don't want Zoro to be strong or face strong opponents.

Last edited:
I do think that the Seraphim will get merked as soon as the M3 dish out their higher end attacks but I doubt anyone will overwhelm their flame on defense with sheer AP alone (i.e. Zoro himself states this chapter that they are practically indestructible). Moreover there seems to be a sense of urgency with these fights so their weakness (i.e defense drop in flame off mode) will most likely be exploited. If anything does overwhelm their flame on defense then it'd probably be something that completely bypasses it like a laser or something of that nature.

All that said I'm actually quite interested in seeing what effect Sanji's Ifrit has on their flame on mode given the Lunarians are a flame race of sorts. Regular fire might not have any effect but Ifrit is pretty high level flame so will be interesting to see ^^

So whys he blocking attacks in flame mode if they do nothing to him spaz
King: "So it seems you've figured out the rules of my body!!"

Because he's been blocking since the beginning of their fight. Figure it out. I'm sure you can read. And he specifically points out the fact that Zoro figure out how his flame works.