Character Discussion Which Characters do you stan and why?

Crocodile: i like his design and devil fruit mostly. Although hated the inflation of his bounty. Just 1b should be fine.

Drake: as a kid i was a dino nerd and allosaurus was my favorite. His design is interesting too. Hope oda utilise him more in the future.

Blackbeard: the only true evil pirate in the series. Interesting backstory and ideals.

Kuma: his devil fruit, design and character are all so unique.

Bellamy: liked him mostly post timeskip. His devil fruit is very underrated i think and he isnt that weak, just unlucky.

Ulti: The way she took so much punishment from so many strong combatant surprised me a lot. I honestly think she's the strongest Tobi Roppo, and it isn't close. Pretty sad that she went down by Nami's hands only because Nami had an immense amount of help of so many outside forces. That Ulti versus Nami "fight" was ass. It helps that she hot.

Gorosenseis + Imu: The amount of salt these guys generate simply by existing is fucking awesome. So many people pray that their downfall comes soon when it won't be years until we're rid of them. They are some of the most powerful people in the One Piece world in more ways than one. Though they're brainlets running an international government like retards, their strength is undeniable, and if the One Piece story wasn't so empty of integrity, they would be running the world, because there's no logical reason why that isn't the case. Their existence also opened a can of worms on how poorly written One Piece is, and I love that about them no cap.

Zoro: Pure badass and the peak of self sacrifice for others

Mihawk: Simply the strongest swordsman without hard desires to prove himself while chasing for a real challenge and to be surpassed

Kizaru: Hidden strongest while being the perfect example of a soldier and a troll

Whitebeard: Officially the strongest and the peak of never running from a fight (until Oden flashback killed this part of his character)

Kyros: Probably the peak of fathership

Katakuri

- Humble personality
- Top Tier CoO
- super hardening
- awakening
- is actually the very first OP antagonist who intercepted Luffy's PU instead of mocking it (looking at you, Mingo...)
- his pride doesn't allow him to fight like a coward in a battle, again highlighting his humble personality
- he's a family guy; family over everything and Katakuri sacrificed his entire identity to protect his family
- one of the best versatile fighting styles in the entire manga
- actually made a food DF op
- best fight in the manga
- Katakuri weakened Luffy wank in 2017 and Kaido destroyed it in Wano (no joke, other Luffy fans were hella annoying back in OJ, they needed to be humbled for takes like "WCI Luffy~Big Mom" or "Bound Man is Yonko level")