General & Others Which do you think are the worst kind of One Piece readers?

Zorofans

Do I even need to say more?
The ones who take fiction/fictional characters way too seriously; Grumpy lil kids who'll throw real tantrums bcz someone said something about their fave character.

Not trolls but really upset readers telling others you're a faggot/whore/incel bcz of some fictional character? Lol like calm down, taking anything serious to such an extent is pathetic.
Bro basically summed them up for me

Bro basically summed them up for me
Its not just zoro fans, its in every fandom. Narrowing it down to one specific fandom would not be right.
Plus idk about now but when i joined, ive seen you throwing really hateful comments as well.
Its alright if its just trolling, but taking things as far as attacking others in personal capacity is still stupid no matter what fandom.

The ones who take fiction/fictional characters way too seriously; Grumpy lil kids who'll throw real tantrums bcz someone said something about their fave character.

Not trolls but really upset readers telling others you're a faggot/whore/incel bcz of some fictional character? Lol like calm down, taking anything serious to such an extent is pathetic.
Bro basically described @Embers Kaios ' whole career in 1 post.

Its not just zoro fans, its in every fandom. Narrowing it down to one specific fandom would not be right.
Plus idk about now but when i joined, ive seen you throwing really hateful comments as well.
Its alright if its just trolling, but taking things as far as attacking others in personal capacity is still stupid no matter what fandom.
Me? Being hateful and taking sanji v zoro arguments seriously? That doesn’t sound like me at all

i’m sorry you feel that way but i didn’t mean to come off that way

I will admit i get a bit heated but never to that extent

Me? Being hateful and taking sanji v zoro arguments seriously? That doesn’t sound like me at all

i’m sorry you feel that way but i didn’t mean to come off that way

I will admit i get a bit heated but never to that extent
All cool, i said when i joined which was probably more than 2 years ago.
All im saying is we shouldn't berate others over fictional characters no matter what fandom. Trolling/joking aside, being literally abusive over fiction is just Stupid.
Didn't mean to rub it the wrong way.

"how can people like one piece and not support reparations for disabled palestinian pansexual transgender single mother furries (and not support biden)???? dude, like what the fffuk!!!!!! you have no media literacy dude, you missed the whole point of the fkng story duuude"