Chapter Discussion Which fights are underrated ?

I really enjoyed the fight between Jiren and Hit in Super, a fight that showed that Jiren was not only a an extremely powerful fighter but also an excellently skilled one and that even against foes far stronger than him Hit was far from powerless thanks to his adaptability, intelligence and skills; and also the battle between the members of U7 and Anilaza the ultimate fusion warrior of Universe 3 as Anilaza was a really formidable threat not only because of his size and power but also of his various abilities such as his ability to warp through space, to detect fighters even without ki and the fact that he constantly adapated his tactics to fight the Z-Fighters showing that he was also far more intelligent that his brutish and monstruous appearance would say.

I really enjoyed the fight between Jiren and Hit in Super, a fight that showed that Jiren was not only a an extremely powerful fighter but also an excellently skilled one and that even against foes far stronger than him Hit was far from powerless thanks to his adaptability, intelligence and skills; and also the battle between the members of U7 and Anilaza the ultimate fusion warrior of Universe 3 as Anilaza was a really formidable threat not only because of his size and power but also of his various abilities such as his ability to warp through space, to detect fighters even without ki and the fact that he constantly adapated his tactics to fight the Z-Fighters showing that he was also far more intelligent that his brutish and monstruous appearance would say.
Jiren x Hit was nice vision

I was surprised Hit could fare better than Goku did before unleashing UI

Jiren x Hit was nice vision

I was surprised Hit could fare better than Goku did before unleashing UI
It was likely because Hit is more of a technical fighter than Goku and that his special abilities allow him to fare relatively well against opponents that are much stronger than him physically and in terms of ki, plus he's also smarter and able to adapt against a strong opponent even faster than the Saiyans.