Anime & Manga Which group hates the other character more?

Title.

• Zoro fans hate Sanji more than Sanji fans hate Zoro

Votes: 48 68.6%
  • Sanji fans hate Zoro more than Zoro fans hate Sanjj

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • It’s about equal

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
"Least most sanji fans know YC1" lol stop the cap they wanted him to fight queen and orochi but the question both sides equal
I was promoting Zoro vs Queen as a possibility (not one I was more than 50% confident in though), but under the caveat that it would be post-Rooftop heavily injured Zoro beating YC2 Queen, meaning fresh Zoro would obviously be YC1+. Even if fresh Zoro beat Queen high diff, that still puts him at YC1 or higher since Queen can likely push King to at least high diff

It's the die hard Sanji fans that hate Zoro through made up headcanon

997: Zoro Sneak attack Apoo, also Sanji COO > Luffy
1001: It's Debree
1002: Zoro missed Kaido because Zoro can't control enma (this was flat out stupid)
1003: Zoro used Oden's Haki
1004-1005: Look at Sanji he's so badass for getting caught by flying 6
1009: Law teleported Zoro (Also makes no fucking sense, how the hell did Zoro get damaged then)
1010: Zoro doesnt have CoC That was Enma i.e Oden Haki
1015: Queen is = King now that Sanji is fighting Queen and no longer King like they all wanted

Any chapter that has a highlight for Zoro they find anyway to discredit it, also credit Sanji for the dumbest shit too

i m not fan of any character. i attended this forum three months ago.
as far as i see , Zoro fans toxic side is heavier than Sanji side unfortunately.
Zoro fans main problem is that as they are not satisfied with anything, they want Sanji to disappear forever.
Yep , some sharp people exist in sanji side to try to humilate what zoro did. However , if you check thread , even if topic is not related to sanji , they added sanji name . Also if you want to be zoro fan in the here , you cannot like sanji . directly , they push and humilate you.

i m not fan of any character. i attended this forum three months ago.
as far as i see , Zoro fans toxic side is heavier than Sanji side unfortunately.
Zoro fans main problem is that as they are not satisfied with anything, they want Sanji to disappear forever.
Yep , some sharp people exist in sanji side to try to humilate what zoro did. However , if you check thread , even if topic is not related to sanji , they added sanji name . Also if you want to be zoro fan in the here , you cannot like sanji . directly , they push and humilate you.
The sad thing about is that they are in their 20's acting this way. Grown ass men having hissy fits over a fake character.

It's the die hard Sanji fans that hate Zoro through made up headcanon

997: Zoro Sneak attack Apoo, also Sanji COO > Luffy
1001: It's Debree
1002: Zoro missed Kaido because Zoro can't control enma (this was flat out stupid)
1003: Zoro used Oden's Haki
1004-1005: Look at Sanji he's so badass for getting caught by flying 6
1009: Law teleported Zoro (Also makes no fucking sense, how the hell did Zoro get damaged then)
1010: Zoro doesnt have CoC That was Enma i.e Oden Haki
1015: Queen is = King now that Sanji is fighting Queen and no longer King like they all wanted

Any chapter that has a highlight for Zoro they find anyway to discredit it, also credit Sanji for the dumbest shit too
even if some of thread is shit , but some of them is logical. for example , im not saying zoro used odens haki . but on the other hand , i am curious why did kaido said that he felt strange haki . he is professional haki user. he cannot understand which haki belong whom ?
another example , people just asked why luffy said like that ? what is the reason . sanji fans said sanji coo > luffy. but why dont you write what zoro fans said abot it . i can tell . sanji has shit coo. at that moment he did not use coo . just women sense thing . like zoro booze sense . if you find it make sense as a zoro fan , the thread was wrotten by sanji fans is sense .
Post automatically merged:

The sad thing about is that they are in their 20's acting this way. Grown ass men having hissy fits over a fake character.
we are manga reader. when i read nothing happened , i hyped . when i read sanjis prince story , i hyped.
normal reader just enjoy from manga. in the here , they are fighting each other to come world peace :)

even if some of thread is shit , but some of them is logical. for example , im not saying zoro used odens haki . but on the other hand , i am curious why did kaido said that he felt strange haki . he is professional haki user. he cannot understand which haki belong whom ?
another example , people just asked why luffy said like that ? what is the reason . sanji fans said sanji coo > luffy. but why dont you write what zoro fans said abot it . i can tell . sanji has shit coo. at that moment he did not use coo . just women sense thing . like zoro booze sense . if you find it make sense as a zoro fan , the thread was wrotten by sanji fans is sense .
They are all illogical and completely stupid assertions with literally no evidence, to do what, drive a narrative and discredit Zoro at all turns.

997 wasnt even a COO moment, it was a gag moment because he Love all Ladies.

I have never ever written or seen anyone else write Zoro has greater COO than someone because he is able to sense where Booze is. It's a gag scene as well
Post automatically merged:

who gives a shit, it's a fan fiction anime forum with no real life effects or consequences, it's intended for negativity and trash talk.

They are all illogical and completely stupid assertions with literally no evidence, to do what, drive a narrative and discredit Zoro at all turns.

997 wasnt even a COO moment, it was a gag moment because he Love all Ladies.

I have never ever written or seen anyone else write Zoro has greater COO than someone because he is able to sense where Booze is. It's a gag scene as well
still you said gag . your thinking way is so toxic. you said sanji felt woman where are under one floor without coo. yeah , it is a gag.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji fans are always playing the victim when some of the most toxic people come from there.
Not naming any names but we have all seen a million times they put on a zoro or some other character avy and pretend to like him just to downplay and insult zoro at every turn.
At least the toxi zoro guys only bother one 1 or 2 people at a time some of the sanji fans antagonize everyone in a thread.
But to answer the point i would say its about equal. But we see more of the zoro guys since zoro is more popular.

I like Sanji, but love Zoro. A lot of this banter back and forth is just trolling, nothing more.

Sanji fan's like to down play Zoro's accomplishments and overhype Sanjis. Meanwhile, Zoro fans like to trigger Sanji fans by down playing Sanji's accomplishments and brag about Zoros. It's a never ending cycle. It's been like this for years and years and is practically a tradition at this point.

I just wish the mods would be stricter in the spoiler section about it. Hundreds of pages wasted on that nonsense is a pain when you just want to discuss the spoilers. I have suggested before a thread where they can argue and fight to their hearts content, but stay out of the spoiler thread.