Anime & Manga Which group hates the other character more?

Title.

• Zoro fans hate Sanji more than Sanji fans hate Zoro

Votes: 48 68.6%
  • Sanji fans hate Zoro more than Zoro fans hate Sanjj

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • It’s about equal

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
who gives a shit, it's a fan fiction anime forum with no real life effects or consequences, it's intended for negativity and trash talk.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing about this forum is set up for the intension of "trash talk" or "negativity". That isn't the purpose of this forum. It is getting out of control when you have people obsessing over a fictional character were literally half the threads are about Zoro.

i think Sanji fans doesn't hate Zoro, but they hate Zoro fans.
but with Zoro fans, they hate Sanji itself.

this happen because Sanji had more "flaws" than Zoro, but the constant hate from Zoro fans to Sanji make Sanji fans need to hate Zoro fans (not Zoro itself)
I think the hate stems from this:

Zoro fans tend to be battle junkies more often than other fans, so they love to overanalyze feats way too much and clearly care about feats a lot more than even Oda does. They hate the idea that Sanji is somewhat close to Zoro because they think Sanji is much weaker than he really is. They put too much emphasis on an injured Sanji getting his leg cracked a little by a Vet 400 chapters ago, Sanji getting “low diffed” by Doffy (mainly because Sanji didn’t know about DD’s abilities and got caught off guard), and according to some of them, Sanji looked like a weakling in WCI because he cried, and obviously strong willed people, who tend to be strong physically, don’t ever cry, so Sanji must not be strong willed and therefore not strong. They also erroneously think that Sanji’s weaker than he really is because he doesn’t have that “strong guy” stoic, badass personality. Rather than believe that Sanji being close to Zoro means Sanji’s just that strong, they interpret it as meaning Zoro is just that weak, which is why they vehemently deny Sanji being able to push Zoro to high diff despite the story portraying this as being the case

I have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing about this forum is set up for the intension of "trash talk" or "negativity". That isn't the purpose of this forum. It is getting out of control when you have people obsessing over a fictional character were literally half the threads are about Zoro.
99.9% of the trash talk on this forum has no real life consequences. That's what makes this forum fun. This forum is popularize based off trash talk. If you dont like it, join another forum that doesnt trash talk instead of complaining. It will never change
Post automatically merged:

still you said gag . your thinking way is so toxic. you said sanji felt woman where are under one floor without coo. yeah , it is a gag.
Yes Sanji and the women shit is a gag

This forum is built on negativity and it will never stop, it's what makes it fun

99.9% of the trash talk on this forum has no real life consequences. That's what makes this forum fun. This forum is popularize based off trash talk. If you dont like it, join another forum that doesnt trash talk instead of complaining. It will never change
Lmfao point out where I said it has no real life consequences? Also, good natured trash talk is fine with me but this isn't trash talk. This is getting into disturbing obsession's over fictional characters.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Both fandoms are toxic. But Zoro fandom is more diverse and bipolar than Sanji fandom. Most Sanji fans accept Zoro is equal or stronger than Sanji while most Zoro fans thinks Zoro is way stronger than Sanji and even Luffy which makes them looks more toxic than the rest. Just go to YouTube and you’ll see what I mean.

Lmfao point out where I said it has no real life consequences? Also, good natured trash talk is fine with me but this isn't trash talk. This is getting into disturbing obsession's over fictional characters.
It's just trash talk, who cares if people are obcessed, if you can't handle the heat get the fook out of the kitchen

It's just trash talk, who cares if people are obcessed, if you can't handle the heat get the fook out of the kitchen
Ah this is a perfect example of the disturbing culture the One Piece community has . “Who cares if people are obsessed” , thanks for proving my point. You need help my guy. Zoro ain’t real nor is Sanji. You are in your 20s, time to grow up.

Ah this is a perfect example of the disturbing culture the One Piece community has . “Who cares if people are obsessed” , thanks for proving my point. You need help my guy. Zoro ain’t real nor is Sanji. You are in your 20s, time to grow up.
Coming from the person who is on the forum bitching without coming up with proper solutions over fictional characters on a forum. Who gives a shit what people think, have them on ignore if you dont like it. Or better yet leave, because you refuse to face reality of this forum

People like you are much worse than the Sanji stans I argue with, because at lease they have an actual understanding of what goes on in the forum. ThEsE PeOplE ArE ToO SeRiOuS OvEr ZoLO And SaNJi

Edit: Congrats on being apart of the toxicity you didnt want to be a part of without realizing it

Coming from the person who is on the forum bitching without coming up with proper solutions over fictional characters on a forum. Who gives a shit what people think, have them on ignore if you dont like it. Or better yet leave, because you refuse to face reality of this forum

People like you are much worse than the Sanji stans I argue with, because at lease they have an actual understanding of what goes on in the forum. ThEsE PeOplE ArE ToO SeRiOuS OvEr ZoLO And SaNJi
again you are in your 20s my guy. Zoro isn’t real. “Sanji stans” is a weird term coming from a person in their 20s. You aren’t 18 anymore. Stop obsessing over fictional characters. Oda’s marketing team got y’all by the balls obsessing over fictional characters.

again you are in your 20s my guy. Zoro isn’t real. “Sanji stans” is a weird term coming from a person in their 20s. You aren’t 18 anymore. Stop obsessing over fictional characters. Oda’s marketing team got y’all by the balls obsessing over fictional characters.
I just pity you at this point, you are the one that's mad not me LMFAO. I enjoy the toxicity here. I understand that this forum will always be like this.

Seems like you can't handle the heat... so my advice to you get out of the kitchen and join another forum or make a youtube channel

I just pity you at this point, you are the one that's mad not me LMFAO. I enjoy the toxicity here. I understand that this forum will always be like this.

Seems like you can't handle the heat... so my advice to you get out of the kitchen and join another forum or make a youtube channel
I pity you too enjoying “toxicity”. Just curious how old are you?

Are you going to ask me my favorite color and my mothers maiden name?

Edit: I do want to state you are completely missing the point of my first point. Nothing here is personal it's for the sake of enjoy one piece, that's the key differentiator between this and actual real life trolling
Just give me your age. I am 25. Now tell me your age.