Break Week Which is the most hax: Enma or gomu gomu no mi?

Enma or gomu gomu no mi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sure hakai couldn t even ko zoro not even thunder bagua with adv coc
meanwhile condom? one shoted by apoo
one shoted by a mere rangaraku :milaugh:
even law took an adv coc attack from kaido than that clown luffy
Hakai a nuisance longe range fodder control attack for 1 second ?and getting clapped to this extent ? That’s a fodder feat thank Law. Full force attack from Yonko full force physical Haki and ne advanced COC multiple times only Luffy has shown that yet. His base is enough to joke with that.
Post automatically merged:

sure hakai couldn t even ko zoro not even thunder bagua with adv coc
meanwhile condom? one shoted by apoo
one shoted by a mere rangaraku :milaugh:
even law took an adv coc attack from kaido better than that clown luffy
Go fight King. Marco should have let this dude back on the floor. That’s where belongs. Killer with Hawkins.

Last edited:
the motive of this poll is to use the info unveiled to falsely equalize his DF to enma and undermine luffy's efforts which is pretty deplorable .

let me put my answer in this manner .... luffy brought out the potential of the fruit making it this versatile ....while enma came with already exposed with innate hax..zoro didn't have to unlock its haki drawing attribute (no preemtve training).. enma came with it.. while luffy's Df didn't come with the gears and its potential unlocked ..so luffy made his DF surface these hax and techniques with his own muscle grease..and yet its a extreme physical toll over him every time he uses them whilst not lasting long and giving desired results like in his fight with kaido

well enma didn't require 2 years of training, it just rrequired zoro to be capable of wielding it and it was ...which enabled zoo to use its perks in exchange of his stamina but ultimately making it worth every shot by increasing his attacks potency drastically and mind you to the point where it imo even surpasses luffy's potency in ephemeral gear 4 form(strongest verision) and its reusable and zoro can recuperate in matter of seconds meaning the toll isn't that dramatic on zoro.

in a nutshell even tho luffy's DF is convenient and evasive and provides versatility but at the end of the day when met with an opponent of a higher caliber , even doffy, the fruit compromises alot of him and he ends up depending on others and luck to win a fight ..and it has been a consistent flaw .

while on the other hand enma has been a covinient tool of zoro to exert more of his haki and do exponentially more with minimal draw back ,just couple of huffs and he's back .

since enma didn't require mastering it , or any preemptive arduous training to wield its power that grants 1 perk which does wonders for his potency with minimal draw back when used excessively (that week of training is negligible and it was it get used to wielding the sword and getting used to its perk of drawing his haki so that argument is null), it jsut required him to be compatible with it for him to use its perks ..... it pretty safe to say enma has been doing wonders ...

and as substantiated a very good and convenient hax for zoro...so its the most hax when you consider the ramification to perk ratio and the required training to wield it ...which honestly was just a matter of getting use to .

Emma : special sword that already enhanced by oden...zoro just need to fused his haki to use it..

Gomu fruit : Initially a weak ass random shit paramecia type that luffy need very long time to master it..the fruit is great coz the user is great tho...

No seriously I want out of the thread delete all your answers to me I want to delete my comments @Zowo @Roronoa W. Zoro I only came heee to answer to another thread this thread I’m not interested it’s muh. Don’t nobody @me with anything other than deleted comments. I am locked. I’ll be back in 20 minutes for that. I don’t want to be on the thread. Delete everything that has to do with me. Thank you.

I don’t know what you’re loliing but we’re not playing games anymore. This ain’t One Piece no more. I want everything about me deleted on here. Do not @me nor keep those answers. There should en a button to block people from a answering. I didn’t ask none of your opinion. Delete your answers I want to delete my comments. May that be quick. “I’ll be back in 20 minutes”.

Last edited:
Emma : special sword that already enhanced by oden...zoro just need to fused his haki to use it..

Gomu fruit : Initially a weak ass random shit paramecia type that luffy need very long time to master it..the fruit is great coz the user is great tho...
With enma zoro almost lost his arm
Gomu gomu no ? Protection against one of the strongest fruits lighting fruit quake fruit and gravity fruit + protection against blunt damage
Gears etc
Now it s special for goverment to guard it lmao
Let s not even mention the fruit originally was meant to be 5 billions

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

So trash the wg locked up whos who for 10 years for losing it.
Rob lucci and spandam lost a woman who can read the ponyglyphs and got promoted.
Weak fruit my ass.

Clearly Joyboy enhanced the condom condom no mi more than Oden did Enma because the WG isn't after his sword