Break Week Which is the most hax: Enma or gomu gomu no mi?

Enma or gomu gomu no mi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emma : special sword that already enhanced by oden...zoro just need to fused his haki to use it..

Gomu fruit : Initially a weak ass random shit paramecia type that luffy need very long time to master it..the fruit is great coz the user is great tho...
Unfortunately for you the only way to enhance a great grade blade like Enma and Ame no habakiri is to forge them into black blades which Oden failed to do. Which means absolutely nothing changed about them since they were made they are still the same grade

Gomu Gomu is more hax than enma.
Reasons are simple, that devil fruit can be used by literally anyone, enma is hard to use.
Luffy was saved by his hax devil fruit vs don krieg, arlong, crocodile, enel, add here all his opponents after.
Not only it improves his base form, but it grants access to a lot of gears and awakening in future+all those gears blends well with haki.
What about enma? It gives strong attack power, and makes it user more powerful if he trains with it.
Gomu gomu is winner.
Its funny how 2 members of the monster trio are basically frauds tho.
Only Sanji is legit and he is relevant even vs Yonko commanders without any weapons or hax devil fruits.
Sanji is rly Garp of this generation.

Gomu-gomu can be better potential wise, and this would just confirm how Luffy >> Zoro so I DUNNO why you Zoro fans are so happy about It.
Haki-wise, fruits can't change haki, Enma can. Enma a big boost when It comes to haki and AP.
World governament not protecting enma doesn't mean anything, they never searched for shusui either, so or you want to argue that swordsman like Ryuma and EOS Zoro are nothing compared to Joy boy and EOS Luffy, which is fine to me, or you should underastand that Wano is a weird location.

Gomu Gomu is more hax than enma.
Reasons are simple, that devil fruit can be used by literally anyone, enma is hard to use.
Luffy was saved by his hax devil fruit vs don krieg, arlong, crocodile, enel, add here all his opponents after.
Not only it improves his base form, but it grants access to a lot of gears and awakening in future+all those gears blends well with haki.
What about enma? It gives strong attack power, and makes it user more powerful if he trains with it.
Gomu gomu is winner.
Its funny how 2 members of the monster trio are basically frauds tho.
Only Sanji is legit and he is relevant even vs Yonko commanders without any weapons or hax devil fruits.
Sanji is rly Garp of this generation.
He got the rs he s no garp
U must talk about jinbei no fruit no weapon no daddy suit

He got the rs he s no garp
U must talk about jinbei no fruit no weapon no daddy suit
Fishmen are 10x stronger than humans in one piece, Jimbe is not garp also, in fact its rly sad how weak he is if we convert his power to human levels jimbe/10= his human form, this would make him weaker than usopp.
Garp isnt that lame.

Hax is wrong word to use here especially in gomu gomu no mi's case......

--Enma gives you high AP/Lethality

--G4 gives you increase in speed/power/range/versality/durability

--G3 gives you inrease in power/range/Aoe

--G2 gives you speed/range on g1

--Base usage gives you versatility/range/power

--For weapon user enma is more useful for brawlers gomu gomu no mi.....

--I will say enma > g3/g2/g1

--G4 and enma gives you diff things as said above........

Haki-wise, fruits can't change haki, Enma can. Enma a big boost when It comes to haki and AP
Nowhere has it been stated Enma changes haki that's all your head canon, Zoro always had tremendous AP which he demonstrated back in Dressrosa without even going all out. You also need to ask yourself how much damage did Oden really do and how much of it was Enma or does this question only come up with Zoro:wellwell:

he s like garp no weapons df or suits
And it doesn t matter if he s a fishman
He uses weapons if he has to, and he has access to it, I count water/liquids as weapon, he used tea vs katakuri, and usually he uses water when he can, the only one who walks in garps path if we are to tell is coby, but I wont call that lame ass a garp equivalent.
Jimbe won the power lottery also, 10x humans power its something in a sea dominated by humans, its funny how there is just 1 yonko level non human so far, and it isnt even fishman.

How do you read this panel and come to the conclusion Enma isn't a drain on the stamina of the user.
Why didn't Enma give back Zoro stamina here?
that isnt something i claimed i just said just like gear 4 compromises his stamina .... the same doesn't apply to zoro demanding his hand back but just demanding ..

besides .. the physical toll from gear 4 isnt comparable to enma's drawback...which is an extra perk for enma when compared for gear 4

He uses weapons if he has to, and he has access to it, I count water/liquids as weapon, he used tea vs katakuri, and usually he uses water when he can, the only one who walks in garps path if we are to tell is coby, but I wont call that lame ass a garp equivalent.
Jimbe won the power lottery also, 10x humans power its something in a sea dominated by humans, its funny how there is just 1 yonko level non human so far, and it isnt even fishman.
Garp uses the 6 powers so i dont see a problem with that

Kaido seems to be asking he isn't sure, it's probably Zoro haki he felt and again there would be no point for Zoro to rely on his 3 swordstyle here wasting his haki by coating them, when Enma was the only sword capable of damaging him. All zoro attacks would have been ittoryu style in that case
what he said is enma transforms zoro s own ryou into ryou lmao only in candyland u find those big brain takes